Real Estate Play - Pick your own house in Korea without a price limit! Part 2. I like Samseong-dong!

 I have liked Samseong-dong since I was young


The biggest reason was because of COEX Mall.


When I was a high school student, there was a mall in Korea for the first time. 


Coex Mall was created. 


It was a new world at the time. 


There is a place where you can play even if it rains or snows, even if it is hot or cold. 


Department stores at that time were not as luxurious and rest areas as they are now. 


The passage was narrow, so I had to shoulder with people and barely pass, and it was a place to buy things, not a place to play. 


At that time, when there was no special purpose, I went to COEX and played with my friends. 


COEX is a place of memories for me. 


And it's a perfect space for me. 


There's nothing missing. 


Shopping, amenities, and something new to Korea were almost the first to be created there. 


I still like mall. 


Rather than going anywhere for shopping


I just walk, eat, and rest without thinking, and if I look good, oh!! I like to live like this. 


COEX Mall is the best!!!!! It's not that kind of story,


Mall goes well with my lifestyle. 






And my biggest interest these days is modern art. 


And my goal and dream is 


I'm becoming an art toy artist, and at the same time running a gallery dealing with a similar kind. 


So I want to live in a neighborhood where there are many galleries and it is good to see exhibitions. 


It's not a place where you have to catch me and visit or go to work


I want to live a life where I continue to be exposed and encounter art-related things in my life. 


I walk through galleries like I'm taking a walk or shopping


I dream of interacting with the galleryists and being able to stay like that. 






I am currently working on selecting my dream house regardless of the amount. (My hobby)


Four blocks up and down Gangnam-gu Office Station and Cheongdam Station are my preferred best spaces. 


Like I said before, COEX, where I can do whatever I like 


Dosan Park and Cheongdam-dong, where various cultural spaces and galleries are together 


It is four blocks that can be easily reached on foot. (I prefer to walk rather than ride a car)


The days when these four blocks were hung are not rhetoric but actually hundreds of times. 


I've walked through the alleys of these blocks hundreds of times. 


Not only spring, summer, autumn, and winter, but also rainy and snowy. 


So, I know the atmosphere of alleyways well about this neighborhood. 






Even if you go to the inside of an alley in a new neighborhood 


Some neighborhoods feel tense and dangerous for some reason,


Some neighborhoods have a warm and cozy atmosphere. 


It is not necessarily caused by differences in income levels, such as crime rates. 


The architectural styles, 


The atmosphere of the neighborhood is created in combination by whether it is sunny or not, whether it is a hill or not. 


Today, we will look at the block where Gangnam-gu Office is located below.






I personally don't prefer apartments if I'm asked to choose a dream house. 


If you buy it, you're choosing a dream house that you don't want to sell forever. 


Aside from the price, I want it to be a detached house that I can rewrite for a long time. 


Or even if it's a commercial house, I want to be able to organize it in the way I want it later because it's entirely owned by me. 


Samseong-dong houses are located in a large complex and have a good location


It is not completely new, but it is relatively old and Hillstate, a large complex, is the leader. 


Although new apartments are more expensive than here, they are based on Hillstate, which affects the surrounding area in terms of size. 


Both first and second are good.


The block on the map above is a small hill with the peak of Eonju Middle School in the center. 


It is a form of thinking of Eonju Middle School as the top of the mountain and going down the ramp in the rest of the direction. 






There are also some detached houses in the circled area, but most of them have been changed to multi-family houses about four stories high. 


The price of a house is set at around 5 billion to 8 billion won. 


As it gradually changed to multiple generations, most stores opened on the first floor


There are places such as hair shops, small bakeries, waxing shops, and yoga studios in alleys. 


It's a neighborhood with a high income level,


There are schools nearby (a few M near the school are legally not allowed to enter entertainment and other shops)


It's very good that there are no strange things in the neighborhood. 


So, even inside the alley, it is healthy, peaceful, and clean. 


However, the alleys are narrow and there are no sidewalks, so there are many cars, 


It seems that there will be some inconvenience in a house that raises very young children. 






And the neighborhood is not pretty because the ratio of multi-family buildings is high. 


Compared to the block across the street where there are many detached houses 


The slope is severe and not pretty. Instead, the price range is also accessible. 


It's not bad if you look at it in the business district or at home...


This isn't bad, but there's nothing particularly good about it. 


Among my favorite 4 blocks, it's the place I rank the most. 


But if the houses on the main street near the back gate of Hillstate 1 come out at a reasonable price 


It's very attractive, so I think I'll actively review it. 


First of all, the road is well-maintained, 


It is also visually open because there is some distance from the apartment complex due to the width of the road.


And the ramp to the subway station is not very severe (Bongeunsa Station / Gangnam-gu Office Station is a steep slope)


It's a good position to think about everything. 


If I had to choose my dream house only within this block 






I think I'll choose from this yellow colored part. 


I liked this place the most in this block compared to other places. 


Next time, I will talk about the atmosphere of the 3 blocks that are left next to me


That's all for today's real estate play!!

댓글