Real Estate Play - Choose My Home Without a Price Limit in Korea! Part 1

 It's a dream that seems impossible now, 


There's no need to dream because you're crumpled!!!


I don't know when I'm going to be rich, but I don't know how to spend my money when I suddenly become rich. 


If I suddenly have a lot of money, rather than going to a Michelin restaurant 


You can order 20 portions of your favorite tteokbokki and like it. 


Well, that's not to say it's bad. It's all our personal preferences. 


I'm not rich yet, but I want to have as rich as I like. 


If I ever get rich, I'll live a better and more fun life than anyone else!!!!







Not only those thoughts, but I also put up a real estate map and figure out the market price


What would be good if I invested?? I like to think. 


I'm not in a situation where I'm going to buy a house or invest right now, 


If you follow the process steadily, you can see which neighborhoods have a higher power than other neighborhoods, 


It is helpful later if you are constantly interested in which side has more development plans. 





If I buy the next house, I want to buy a house. 


It's not that I hate the apartment, but I want to fix the house I bought this time and keep it steadily


I really want to own my own house. 


It's not a house where you buy and sell as an investment target and think about the market price 


Really, this is my house~ I want to have my house that I can hand over to my grandchildren. 


If I buy an apartment, there is a limit to repairing it as I want,


It can be reconstructed, and it is difficult to be my own house that I can consistently own. 


So my dream house is a house, not an apartment. 




I want to live in that neighborhood. 


Because I'm happy when I live doing what I like


My dream house chose accessibility with the things I like as its top priority. 


To explore gastronomy, a neighborhood where Korea's best restaurants are gathered,


And since I am interested in art writer and gallery management, 


The neighborhood where galleries are being built the most in Korea, which has good access to those things like that


(The center of gravity seems to be shifting from Samcheong-dong to Cheongdam and Apgujeong.)


And near Dosan Park, where fashionable and fun trends are leading 


A neighborhood with good access to both COEX Malls, which is good for walking around without seasonal walks. 


The best blocks for choosing the location based on this criteria are Cheongdam-dong and Samseong-dong in the picture above. 




I lived in Samseong-dong before I moved to my house now. 


Even now, I rented the house and moved here, so I can go back there. 


The house is a small apartment now. 


It would be great if I could go from the neighborhood to a house rather than going back to the house. 


That's my dream house. 


It may be a detached house or a commercial house. 


If I can afford it, I would like to purchase a commercial house and use it alone without renting the lower floor. 


On the first and second floors, I think it would be good to have a studio or gallery, and live upstairs. 


In the past, I lived in that neighborhood for about six and a half years and walked around the alley every day to see the atmosphere. 


Of course, the atmosphere changes when new developments are made and new buildings are introduced. 


There are places where I feel dreary that I don't know what it is, 


Some places seem to feel cozy and warm here. 


This is entirely my personal feeling. 


So it may not be a good place, but a good match with me. 




In any case, there are four circled houses that meet my conditions. 


I will write down each story about these places as follows. 


That's it for today


I'm sure no one is interested in my personal dream house


The atmosphere of residential areas and alleys in Samseong-dong, Cheongdam-dong, and the possibility of development in the future 


I think there are some people who are interested. 


I would appreciate it if you could subscribe and wait for the next story. 


And if you have any opinions that are different from my thoughts, comments are welcome. 


I'm posting it on a blog to exchange information and thoughts with each other


If you like to play real estate like me, I think it would be good to go to the real estate manager and have a cup of coffee together^^


Then I'll say goodbye for today!

댓글