Planning Art Toys - Preparing Webtoons

 While planning Art Toy, I am thinking of making a webtoon before that. 


I build up stories through blogs and Instagram. 


And to some extent, the story builds up, and when the character is taken, they make art toys. 


The following process is being carried out to make a webtoon. 


- Create a story line. 


- Gives details to the main character. 


- Make the characters around you.


- establish relationships between the main and the surrounding characters. 


- Determine the format in which the story will be developed. 


- Create a complete image. 


- I start making webtoons with the goal of once a week. 




When this process is completed, 


Art Toys are produced based on characters. 


- Deciding the shape of Art Toy


- Create a distribution channel


-Thinking about how the series will be deployed


-Expanding the view of the world through collaboration


- Plans to maintain resell and quality of works


- Releasing regular ideas and works




These various things are complicated because they get tangled and tangled in my head. 


It's not like you can see a big picture


There are fragmented ideas that come to mind 


The project has not been integrated and promoted. 


I haven't started yet, so I don't think there's anything that's been realized...


It would be hard to prepare and start perfectly. 


We should start and gradually refine it, improve it, and refine it again and over again. 


I think about the Art Toy section for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour a day and prepare for it.


Whether it's porridge or rice


Even if it's not an official series, I should prepare a webtoon and upload it even if it's a study.


I think that's how we're going to make progress.


And when you improve and improve while making it, and when a painting or something is really refined, you can move on to the next step.


You can't be full on the first drink.


You have to do anything to see the next step.


Nothing can be done by sitting still and thinking.


When I change my position, what I see changes.




댓글