Art Toy - Planning Story Character Concepts

 Some people think they are geniuses. 


So I think my idea should be kept very special and secret. 


They are very self-conscious people. 


I'm not confident, so I... How can you do that.. I think it's better than these people. 




I'm one of those people. No, it was one Let's stop there. 


There was a time when I was thinking hard because I wanted to start a business, 


There were many times when I tried to write a novel or make a video. 


There are actually things that have been done, things that have been failed, and things that have been successful.


What I realized at the same time was that my idea wasn't that special.


There are a lot of people in the world who have similar thoughts,


There were also many people who improved it and thought better.


I don't know what I thought, but how I can make it a reality,


And how sophisticated you can be in the process of making it a reality


I knew that being able to get all the details was a much more important ability.


Even if someone copied my idea, 


If he realized a degree of perfection that I couldn't do 


Eventually, people will love his work or the product. 




I was afraid to reveal, share, and do ideas. 


Then I thought I'd lose everything. 


Because that's all I have. 


The problem isn't that you're struggling not to take it away,


It was about making what I had more than that. 


There's no answer except to improve your skills, though. 




That my idea is not so special. 


And that other people don't really like my idea. 


It also improves and helps when sharing and consulting with others. 


Don't try to monopolize glory and profits by yourself with that thought


I learned that finding colleagues who are with me and being able to gather the strength of many people is a real ability. 




Humans can't do much alone. 


I need to be able to meet and cooperate with good people 


I can truly express my power. 




While creating the concept last night, I wrote this because I remembered the days when I was preparing for a start-up when I was young. 


Is it okay to write everything about Art Toy planning and development process publicly like this.. That's what I thought.


No one is taking away these ideas. 


Few people even think about making something called artto. 


I met toy companies and writers in other areas 


It's good to interact and help, 


No one wants to take mine away~~ Don't worry. Don't shake your head. 


I think about this, so I leave it in writing. ^^






After a few years, when the concept of Art Toy that I'm planning comes out to the world


This blog will be its root and pillar. 


I believe that flowers will be the basis for all that is essential.




댓글