Paradise City - Ditrone Experience, Store

 There is one thing I am thinking about these days. 


I'll take the kids to the back house and academy.. I have to do it,


As the age gradually increases, the distance between the academies they attend is getting wider. 


You have to walk around like Hong Gil-dong. 


But there are many places that are difficult to park or not good for driving.. 


But I think it's dangerous to move to the kickboard every time..


Is there any good way?? I'm thinking about it. 


Then should I buy a detroner?? 


So I think it would be convenient to ride with the kids?? 


I thought that the children really like it. 


Of course~~~ My wife said she didn't like jajangmyeon. @.@




I didn't go there to experience it, 


go blueWe're running around in Iscity, we're riding this car


Children like to do this and that. 


It is a friendly place where my family often goes to play. 


We go so often that we make it into the top five that we often go to. 


While I was there, I rode a sparrow because I couldn't pass by the mill today. 




The experience model killed a lot of speed. 


There are a lot of people walking around in a square smaller than the school playground,


There's a lot of kids, 


It's for experience, so there are a lot of people who drive inexperienced, so I think they've slowed down a lot because of the risk of accidents


The original model seems to be three times faster than the maximum speed experienced there. 


When I first went to experience Jamsil, I was surprised because it was so fast. 




Hmm... I can't ride it on cold or rainy days, but... 


When you ride a car, you have to pay for gas or parking


If you think about it for years, it might be a good choice. 


It's definitely fun to ride. 


The price.. He's terrible, but.. It is about 4 million won. 






Anyway, the children loved it and had fun riding it. 


I need to think about it a little more.. Well...


Although my wife probably doesn't like jajangmyeon.

댓글