Netflix movie recommendations - Lost City, Miss Agent + Harry Potter + Kingsman Friends + Bread Type Netflix movie recommendations - Lost City, Miss Agent + Harry Potter + Kingsman Friends + Bread bro

 Today is just a romantic comedy movie that you can watch lightly without thinking about.


Every time I see it, I think about what it means,

Or you don't have to be so immersed and nervous, right?

Just like bgm, I want you to turn on a movie and eat popcorn and laugh


It's the perfect movie to choose such a day. 

This is the new Lost City on Netflix. 

It was released in theaters, but because of COVID-19, it was a terrible performance,

I haven't seen anyone else, so it's very fresh 

It's like a Netflix original. It's a quality that's just been made and uploaded

It's kind of like a B grade 

It's a movie with a lot of A-list actors. 


As I wrote in the title above 

Sandra Bullock, Daniel Redcliffe, Channing Tatum and Brad Pitt. 

These actors appear more and more. 


However, he leads the play casually and comically. 

Sandra Bullock is very old, 

Still, it seems to lead the play well in a pleasant and comical way. 


The bread type does not come out much, but it serves as a licorice. 


Today, I want to see some heart-wrenching masterpiece!!! If you do, put it off next time

Today, I want to watch a movie without thinking lightly!!! I think it would be perfect if you play it on the day you do it.




댓글