Netflix movie recommendation - Poisoning 2 / Han Hyo-joo acting as a villain

 I remember that around the time the first book came out, the death of the actor made headlines. 


And I think it's been a while, 


The sequel is coming out as an original Netflix movie after five years!!! Congratulations!!




There was probably a follow-up at the time of the original plan, but the actor died, 


In COVID-19.. And the flow of the movie version... In this situation where there are few noir genres


Maybe he made a work with Netflix to get invested and bark at conclusions? Let me guess. 


Although it has the meaning that choosing Netflix rather than the movie theater is the next best thing,


I think it is because I hear about Korean movies and movie theaters these days. 


But from the perspective of consumers


I'm thankful and happy to be able to meet the back story like this




The story is about criminal groups with huge drug cartels across Korea and China


A detective (Cho Jin-woong) tries to catch the criminal by tracking him down to the end.


There's a lot of obstruction in the criminal group's control in the process


They risk their lives to hurt everything and to implement justice. 


That's what it's about. 


In fact, this kind of development was too much of a Korean movie.


gangster, crime, drugs, kidnapping, murder, etc.. 


There was a time when these things were popular in the movie industry for a long time.


Perhaps with the development of computer graphics,


Before that, the genres that were hard to make in English just by imagining 


I was able to produce it in real life


Not only the story of those crimes


Movies and dramas began to be produced in various genres.


The movie fans enjoyed the variety, and everyone left,


The cruel, dark, scary, dirty, noir genre feels like only a few fans are left. 




Now it seems like a character fight in this type of movie. 


How compelling and attractive are the main characters and villains?


In that neighborhood, characters such as Ma Dong-seok and Jang Chan, a villain, determine the success of the play. 


I made a good book fair in that regard 


Cho Jin-woong is good, but the villains are memorable. 


This time, Han Hyo-joo appears as a villain and exudes charm. 


I think it's a good movie to watch based on the live acting of such characters rather than the story. 


I recommend it as my personal preference!! I can't recommend it, but I recommend it!! I'll give it to you.




댓글