Netflix Anime Recommendations - My Daemon

 Netflix is hitting consecutive at-bats. 


Oh.. If I knew I would be this good, I should have bought some stocks. 


A new Netflix original animation is out. 


Maybe it's because I personally want to make art toys,


I was interested in the characters, and the rate of watching animation increased rather than movies and dramas. 


And Netflix continues to print out masterpieces, which is all the more eye-catching. 






The new animation is my daemon. 


a chaotic atmosphere after the collapse of the world. 


But humans try to get back on their feet, 


A new world order is about to emerge. 






After the cataclysm, new particles caused the creatures to develop. 


It's a strange form that's different from the existing animals, 


They also have individuals who each have a jubilant ability. 


The vast majority of people fear and reject them,


There are some groups that try to tame and exploit them. 


The main character sincerely tries to communicate with Daemon and become friends. 




Kind of like Akira + Pokémon + Parasite. 


If you look at these things, you can see something in common that remains in the sentiment of the Japanese. 


The current society collapses due to something big called a cataclysm. 


And then something new comes along. 


It's a demon-like creature or human being, but it's a superpower


Or something completely different from their existing selves, such as aliens. 


And the story of adapting and surviving in such an environment. 


The absolute majority who reject new things without breaking away from the existing order 


people taking advantage of a new society. 


And it is the story of people who are completely assimilated and adapted to the new society. 




I don't know if it's my prejudice, but the trauma left in the Japanese mind after World War II


It has remained in the minds of the Japanese,


It seems that the expression of the will to overcome it is expressed in the art world. 


Japan was looking at the world, and the U.S. was in the midst of a nuclear bomb


A whole new world has been built. 


A person who wants to maintain the existing order in the New World,


A person who wants to quickly take over the interests of the New World, 


Or a person who wants to build a new Japanese spirit through communication between the two. 


This is a conflict between the existing Japanese order and the Western order.


And behind the scenes, the ultimate trauma of Japanese people who are mentally conflicted is still


Isn't it something that's left? It occurred to me that. 






My daemon has very beautiful graphics, 


The tempo and characters of the play are also characterized, 


It's a well-made masterpiece. 


I haven't seen the whole movie yet, but I really like it. 


There were a lot of remakes of the recent ones 


I'm so happy that another good work came out as a completely original work. 


Let's bring in a new animation~~ This is my daemon.




댓글