Netflix anime recommendations - let's look for Anno Hideaki in the remake ultraman!!

 There are many remakes of Japanese animations on Netflix with new writers and graphics.


Whether or not we grew up looking at it ourselves,


These are the works that we often know by name. 


For example, the Ultraman that I'm going to recommend right now. And things like a gongak squad.


They are almost called legends in Japanese animation.


These days, young people


Now that I'm in my 40s, when I was young, Japanese culture wasn't open


It's not a condition where you can find data


I wasn't interested in their culture enough to look for it


There were many things I had heard about but never seen. 


It's so nice that Netflix makes those things a work worth seeing through graphic work these days. 


The old works that could be called classics are 


I was not attracted to the graphics or production in various areas.


I think it is necessary to remake masterpieces with the current sense.




He was the first pioneer in the genre of Ultraman special shooting. 


There is a genre in which people wear tights and helmets, and fight with monsters wearing doll masks. 


For a while, various subtypes were created in Japan and became a genre. 


This is because children's content was very popular. 


Korea was also affected by the influence and various subtypes were created. 


Flashman, some kind of man overflowed, 


In Korea, Shim Hyung-rae's Esperman and the current Lightning Man can be seen as a derivative of such a special shot. 




Ultraman, the representative work of a huge flow that explains Japanese culture 


The representation as a genre.. Yeah, pioneering a genre like that.. I agree..


But I'm not even old enough to see that.. 


That's what I was thinking. 




And I got to like Evangelion, whom I saw around high school


The genre of animation is not limited to children


I was surprised that it could contain deep contemplation. 




Ultraman = I know it's famous, but I don't care


Evangelion = A Masterpiece That Reminds You of Animation


To me, who had this thought


I was surprised to hear a commentary video of a YouTuber who unravels and interprets the behind-the-scenes stories of the movie. 




Director Anno Hideaki, Evangelion's father 


You used to direct Ultraman, and there's a lot of overlap in the background of their story?


And I enjoyed watching it on MBC when I was young 


Nadia in "Mysterious Sea" is the same director


The three works are unraveling the same worldview from different perspectives?


After seeing such commentary, I began to wonder about Ultraman. 


And I thought I should look for Nadia again. 




Then, around that time, Netflix is perfecting Ultraman as the latest style!! I did a remake. 


I liked the painting and enjoyed watching it. 


However, the production is not as sophisticated as Evangelion. 


It's like... It makes you curious and makes you nervous like the viewers


That kind of thing falls off a bit. 


However, it was appropriate to solve the question of being an ultraman. 


Besides literature 


Hollywood movies and Japanese animation also have classical music. 


If you're familiar with those things, even when something new comes out


It makes a different view of it. 


Even if you look at the same thing, in order to be able to interpret it in more depth 


It is helpful to learn about the existing classics with basic knowledge. 


There are cartoons and animations on the lower half of various cultures in Japan


I think their cultural characteristics will continue to emerge in the field. 


It may be too grand of a statement,


It is necessary to understand animation as a window to understand Japan. 







I don't think Ultraman remake is a masterpiece.. Directing or.. It's kind of... It's kind of lacking. 


But it's easy to see the classic, Ultraman on an evaluation of one's degree


You don't have to spend your busy time watching it,


I'm just doing homework to watch classics to kill time~~ I think it's okay to take it lightly.

댓글