Natural ingredient dye - Kyowon The Oreum Wellmo Plus wellmoplus highly recommended

 I've had a lot of gray hair since I was younger than now. 


Since I was in my late 20s, I had a lot of gray hair


Now, if you don't dye your hair, you can see it as an old man just by looking at your hair. 


(Luckily, your face looks young~) I don't think so!!! What do you know!!!!!)


But my skin is very weak and sensitive. 


I have a headache after dying my hair. 


It's hard enough to have a headache for a few days after dyeing. 


So far, I don't have hair loss because of him,,,


I'm now at an age where I have to worry about that. 


That's why I've used most hair dye on the market.


I used hair dye that's expensive and good at hair salons


I tried Aveda AVEDA or something and looked for various ways.


However, after dyeing, everyone's scalp hurt and made them not want to dye their hair again.


I gave up dying my hair for a while and just lived with gray hair.


But my daughter, who has evolved into a child beyond a baby


 "Daddy!! "Can you dye your hair?"


"Why?"


"I don't want to be dad and grandfather. Don't die and live together for a long time.."


I'm doing it.. Well .. 


It doesn't mean I don't get old just because I dye my hair,


I thought it would be better not to hear that the child looked like a grandfather. 


I had to start dyeing again. 






In this situation, an acquaintance introduced me to the items sold at a place called Gyowon The Oreum


In the past, laundry detergent and bath products 


It's mild because it's made of natural ingredients. Your kids had atopy, too


I heard that bath supplies and lotions were replaced with products from Teacher The Oreum and they were completely cured. 


And you do?? Then I'll buy it, too. I'll buy it 


I'm very satisfied and I've been using it for over two years. 


It fits well with young children, too


I have super sensitive skin and it suits me well. 


I'm almost a human tester. 


If you use it on me and don't have skin trouble, it's really mild. 


When I asked the acquaintance, he said that a new dye was released among Kyowon Theoreum products. 


It is said that it came out very mildly and very comfortable to dye your hair on its own. 


So I decided to buy it!!!


It's been a while since I bought it,  


I finally tried it because it was about time to dye my hair. 




There was no such thing as the hard smelly cream in most hair dye. 


Open a small bag like canoe coffee in water and shake it


I just brush it evenly on my hair. 


These days, people tell me to wait about 10 to 15 minutes for hair dye, 


It's supposed to be washed in the big climate for about 30 minutes. 


Well .. I thought it was a little weak because it was natural, but I waited 30 minutes and washed my hair. 


Will my hair dye well?? It wasn't my question. 


What's in my head... Will it hurt... If that's resolved, I am trust




Dyeing was done perfectly. 


And my head didn't hurt at all. crying


I'm so touched.. I found my best hair dye...


I don't have gray hair anymore, and I can't hurt my head... crying


People with very sensitive skin like me. 


For those who have gray hair that needs to be dyed often 


I can't help but recommend it!!!! 


You have to dye your hair consistently, but for those who couldn't because the hair dye was too strong


I leave a message to make sure you try it. 




Kyowon The Oreum is a place where you can buy on a membership basis 


It's a structure where you can't buy things anywhere. 


Leave a link of my acquaintance. 


If you need it, please contact me!!!


https://open.kakao.com/o/snBpe4if







댓글