My YouTube Subscription List - Where to View LEEUM, Korean Art, Korean Artist's Present

 Personally, I'm so into art and art these days. 


Almost 20% of the day seems to keep thinking about those things, writing, searching for videos and materials. 


In particular, I look for a lot of information about galleries and writers. 


How the galleries are run, what activities are the authors doing 


How they are intertwined. 


They think about what makes synergy and what is not making efficiency. 


In any industry, if it is stagnant and stagnant, there is no development and then it ends up being eliminated. 


In order for the current art industry to go further, it is necessary to consider the solution to what needs to be improved. 


When I approach a writer or a gallery, I try to make that change 


It will be my distinction from the existing ones and my competitiveness. 








When you're curious about the stories of writers, if you look up videos on YouTube


It is mainly videos made by the writers themselves or videos that someone interviewed. 


How dare you divide the level of writers.. I'm sorry to do this


In the case of writers who are more in the mainstream, it is not easy to meet such content. 


The Lium Museum of Art is one of the best museums in Korea. 


Planning and space are incredibly important factors in art galleries.


And that's things that can't escape the effects of capital. 


Of course, great planning, systems and personnel should be supported,


If you have capital, you should know that it is not a good factor but an essential factor.  


In this regard, the Lium Art Museum is one of the most likely places to remain the best art museum in the future. 






It's mainly about artists exhibiting in Lium


I'm uploading well-made interviews and work-related videos. 


The quality of the video is not good. 


The level of the artists has been verified to a certain extent and has been ranked to the extent that they are exhibiting in Lium


It's not exactly the best, but it's like a collection of masters who have passed the first hurdle..


The profoundness of the author's thinking is that if it's not real, it's just an imitation


Only a few interviews reveal the bottom. 


Even if it's not complete yet, there are people who are really thinking about it 


The language of a person who is swept away by the influence of others is different. 


I've only seen about five of the videos posted by the Lium Museum of Art, but there is no batting line. 


I'm sure most of you don't know about the Lium Museum


You're more interested in the art world, 


For those who want to study about Korean writers


I am writing because I think it is a YouTube channel that I must subscribe to.

댓글