My YouTube subscription list - Shin Seong-jo, when you're curious about computer hardware? Here!

 I loved electronics since I was young. 


I'm more attracted to hardware than games and software 


If there's a broken electronics, they break it down saying they'll fix it, 


Let's put it back together.. Oh, it's broken. I used to throw it away. 


And I couldn't get rid of my laptop and PC parts that I completely fell apart from


It's like Frankenstein, who put this and that together to honor a dead body


Make something like FrankenPC and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! And then


He used to be proud of himself as if he were a doctor who created Atom. 




So even when I don't buy a computer, I enjoy watching these hardware-related reviews. 


There are quite a few such subscriptions. 


It's a place that reviews products like Eatsub, Mintizer, and Iseot Research Center


I also enjoy the channels of people who make various DIYs and retro game consoles. 


Among them, the most viewed is the [Sungjo] channel. 



This is the president who runs a company called Shinseong Assembly Computer that makes assembly PCs in Daejeon. 


With your own experience and self-made Excel file


Every month, I made the products of that month into falsetto


Please let me know the combination of parts that go well with each other,


It compares the performance of low cpu to this cpu and compares cost-effectiveness. 


It conducts detailed tests on various parts such as graphics cards and coolers. 


Just by looking at this channel, I can see what pc I need to match for what task now. 


And I can see what parts I need to buy from my budget. 


Why am I curious about that????


Among men's car lovers, the new BMW5 series and the new E-Class series and the Model 3 are similar in price


I'm definitely not going to buy a car in that segment right now


But do you want to know what's the best out of the three???? Aren't you curious???


You're not curious about this either????


Banpo Acro River Park, One Bayley, Hannam The Hill 


I'm definitely not going to move~~~ But do you want to know what's the best out of the three?? Aren't you curious??





What's good or bad about your favorite category 


You're curious about what's good for cost-effectiveness~~~~ It's not??? But I...


And there are a lot of people like me, and there are some subscribers~~




If you don't know about the same taste as me, go to Shin Seongjo channel and watch some videos


I may scratch your itch^^


I hope you have a great time as a fan today~~

댓글