My YouTube Subscription List - Gohgoon Soft Corner Representative's Personal Channel

 Please subscribe to my blog 

I'm sure those of you who are constantly watching will know

I have a dream of becoming an artist

So while researching and studying related things

I'm posting a lot of things I've learned


My blog is my diary

It's my information organizer notebook


I found out about Googun's channel while searching ArtToy

There is a gallery called Soft Corner in Sinsa-dong

I think you started with Art Toy

(I think it's like that when I watch old videos on YouTube

Now, I'm using various genres of paintings and sculptures

I think you've expanded your scope





The reason why I started liking this person

At first, I was looking for information about Art Toys

He's been struggling in the early days

When there's nothing

While running a gallery 

He didn't give up on his dream and pushed on

And even those uncool sides

I tried to communicate with you through video clips

I felt like I was looking at myself and I felt the same way


I don't know if the gallery is fully established now

I don't know if I'm successful and earning a lot of money

But if you watch the recent videos

We've successfully performed at art fairs here and there

We invited artists from overseas

I worked on this and that projects

The people I meet seem to have changed, too

Time and effort in a field will lead to success

I think you're showing that in person

After I succeeded, I had a hard time in the past

rather than saying that

They put all the challenges in the VLOG

I think it's enough for those who see it to be encouraged









I stopped by Garosu-gil today because I had a schedule

Unfortunately, it didn't seem to open today

I'll look for it again next time


Prince Ko, I'm rooting for you!!!! I got courage while watching the channel!!


I think it'd be good to find channels for those who are having a hard time trying in their field~~

댓글