My list up - let's sort out our daily routines these days!!

 I don't have a good memory


So I try to write it down whenever possible.


Any ideas that go by, or things that need to be done


Or books and movies that I read


I don't remember if I saw this or not


I like to list things up


I don't do that now,


In the past, when I worked at a company


T-shirts, shoes, overcoat, etc. that I have


I organized them by category and made them into Excel files.


Your girlfriend liked it when she said, "Isn't this a disease?"


(It's weird for me, but I think he was a pervert, too.)


I like to keep my notes organized, but my personality and


My job at the company was to make Excel all day long


It's a symptom that appeared for a while because those two were mixed


I didn't go that far now





Now, if you don't remember well, you can just skip it.. 


Let's move on to that. 


But sometimes when I think of something like this, I try to list it up.


For example


1. Even the actions that make me feel good


2. Even my favorite food


3. My favorite cafes


It's like this.


If you just think about it, you can't concentrate and you can't think of it well.


When I list up like this, I think of old memories,


It's nice to think of this and that, and to think of good things that I forgot. 


It is my hobby that I do when I have nothing special to do.


It usually takes about 30 minutes to an hour, and this time really makes me happy.




And I find myself I didn't know very well.


This is how I am.. I like this kind of thing..


I can find things like common ground.


Knowing the world well, knowing a lot of knowledge faster than anyone else


Everyone thinks those things are important


What's really important is to know yourself.


No matter how good the world is


I can't be happy if I don't know what I like.


Conversation with me, if you're not good at getting to know me


Let's take a closer look at my actions and my tastes. 


Even if you go on a blind date 


If you like the other person and want to get to know him 


Don't you know the person by knowing his or her behavior, expression, and hobbies. 


When I find out what I like


I automatically repeat that behavior,


I live a happier and happier life. 




Today, I decided to organize my daily routines. 


I want to take a look at how people are living these days. 


1. Wake up after listening to the alarm


2. Tidy up the blanket


3. brushing one's teeth


4. Drinking water


5. children's attendance


6. Listen to YouTube, make a wish note and exercise


7. Blog writing


8. View a book or content


9. 30 minutes of nap


10. the children's house of representatives


11. Ready for dinner 


12. break time after dinner


13. Trade analysis and webtoon practice and worry


14. Sleeping. 


I feel like I'm going back to this routine. 


When I write a blog at home, or when I go to a cafe


There are times when I cook dinner at home, order delivery, and eat out. 


On weekends, I go out in the middle of the day. 


There doesn't seem to be anything superfluous to lose or avoid. 


But it seems rather plain and boring. 


I wish I could insert something that would be more energetic. 


I don't know what it will be, but I'll think about it step by step. 




For a more perfect and happier day than now!!

댓글