Let's make my channel, my blog!! Profits should be nothing but assistance.

 I have been blogging hard these days. 


I don't know exactly the blog algorithm, but I'm doing my best to create a step called optimization. 


I make five posts a day. 


The final goal is not to optimize and earn advertising revenue through blogs. 


Maybe because I'm serious, when I do something,


I value whether the purpose, justification, and justification are appropriate. 


This is not to say that this is the answer. 


I'm just saying that's what I think. 




In the past, when NAVER started blogging


Most bloggers have their own homepages, 


Like my notebook, my life record, or sharing information 


It operated not much different from Instagram or Facebook personal pages. 


So, it's not a commercial message or commercial promotion 


It was a space where you could see the stories of real people. 


So when looking for information, it's not publicity, it's the feeling of general consumers


To see if it's good or not 


I looked at blogs to get real, unprocessed, live information. 


Cyworld, blogs, Facebook, Instagram, etc. are said to be popular on social media


Actually, it doesn't seem to be a passing fad. 


People want to see a real story like the one I said earlier, a live story


When SNS becomes popular, time goes by


There is a flood of promotional and advertising articles aimed only at making money. 


If those things go over 30 to 40 percent of the entire page 


It's exhausting and tiring just to enter the SNS. 


Visiting rates gradually fall in places that are boring and annoying, and they move on to new SNS. 




There is an industry that promotes and advertises through various channels, 


You can't tell them not to make a living. 


And most bloggers now don't talk about themselves


I've just been researching it somewhere and scratching it.. It's a collection of materials that are said to get a lot of views


That's how I fill up my blog. 


And I also earned a lot of money a month because I received the advertisement fee for the views!!! 


Blogging on the side!!! Most people say that. 


I wrote a lot of comments and asked them to come back.. 


When I see those comments, it's not that I'm thankful.. Did you really read my writing?? 


The first question is that. 




The essence of a restaurant is that the food should be delicious. 


No matter how nice and kind the interior is, it's an additional thing.


If it doesn't taste good, I won't go again. 


It's hard for me to define the nature of a blog


I think it's an individual doing media. 


It's not something you can watch anywhere on radio TV


Individual thoughts and individual actions, individual tastes and personal feelings.


I think it is a window to disclose such things and communicate with people. 


And the business that you do in that person's life


I get sponsorship or publicity for my hobby or things like that 


I think it's a channel that can be expanded in that way. 







There are a lot of lecture videos on how to sideline on a blog in places like YouTube. 


Most of them dig up the comments that will get a lot of views


Getting those views faster than anyone else. 


If you do a few things a day, thousands of people come in 


Then how many times a month. 


Well... 


Not too long ago, Joo Eon-gyu, who ran the Shin Saimdang channel on YouTube


I explained that it's a way to succeed on YouTube


I've mass-produced a lot of copycats


In the end, it is no different from the withdrawal. 


You may make a profit by blogging like that. 


If the goal is to make profits alone, that's how it should be done. 


But I don't know if it will last. 


I don't know if it's a blog.. I don't understand. 






I write things that I like constantly. 


These are non-mainstream behaviors such as ArtToy, Bitcoin Trading, Harujil, etc. 


However, I expect to be able to create contact points and communicate with people who like those things. 


The time has been accumulated and the writing has been accumulated 


I can search well in my favorite category,


I think I'll be able to meet people of the same class later on when I do those things. 


And the blog posts that have been accumulated for a long time


I can show that I am sincere in that consistent connection 


I believe it will be a portfolio. 


Now, after AI comes out, will people search for informational promotional articles anymore?


I'm not going to search, I'm going to ask AI and hear the answer, right?


Even if it happens, even if it's a small number of people


Won't you be curious about people's thoughts, people's feelings, and people's actions?


Wouldn't people become curious, not curious about the information?


Blogging may lose its ability to deliver information in a short time. 


Only those who are curious about your thoughts and feelings may come. 


I think so.

댓글