Let's find out the AI that paints. Playground AI / ASKUP Child Care Up

 The hottest field these days is AI. 


The next 10 years will change depending on how you use it. 


The same goes for individuals and companies. 




Similar to me, people who are in their 40s will know that they have spent all that time themselves. 




When we were in high school, there was something called the Internet


Quick people set up a company on the Internet. 


There were people who took advantage of it, if not the company, and got on a roll in their work.




When we were just a freshman in society, we had smartphones


There's a lot of services that come into the phone


The people who climbed the ecosystem gained a lot of wealth.




There is a new industrial field now.


If AI and blockchain have ideas and execution skills


It's a field where you can step in.


Genetic engineering or space development is not something we can do.






For some time to come, there will be tremendous changes in our lives by AI.


How it changes, how it can be used


You should keep looking at it and experience it yourself.


In fact, even if it's paid, you shouldn't feel sorry about paying for it yourself.




I am personally preparing a webtoon.


But I am not good at drawing.


I've been thinking a lot about wanting to do it,


I was not confident in my drawing skills, so I put it off under such an excuse.


Then, I found out about AI who draws pictures


Wouldn't we be able to make a webtoon with that help? It made me think that.




At least things that are needed in the background or in the middle


If AI draws it and acts as an assistant


I thought it would be very helpful.


Using AI in webtoons is a very rudimentary idea.


It's not just these things


Things that couldn't be done before will become possible.




It was almost impossible for an individual to broadcast before YouTube.


When new technologies come out, the world opens up that we couldn't do.


After studying this and that


Although the AI called Midjourney still seems to be the best at drawing pictures 


It was paid and there was a bit of difficulty in the work. 


I can write a simple sentence and draw a picture. 


And what's easy to access for free is 


1. ASKUP, a service that you can use to make friends on KakaoTalk


2. Playground AI Available on the Web 


Two were the most comfortable for me to use.


(If you know AI that draws easy pictures, please leave a comment.)




[Please draw cute Art TOY] I'm working on ASKUP




[Draw a picture of the moon base being completed and active]





Working on playground AI - He doesn't know Korean. You have to translate it and put it in 



These things became possible. 


In the case of ASKUP, it is a company that customizes Chatgpt and provides services,


After making friends on KakaoTalk, if you ask as if you're talking to them in the chat room, they draw a picture. 


Other questions are possible because it is linked to Chatgpt as well as pictures. 


If I just speak in Korean, I will be an AI friend in Kakaotalk who answers on his own. 


First of all, it's nice to be able to make an image easily from the outside with a phone, 


The conversation is good, but the picture is not very satisfactory. 


 In the case of PLAYGROUND AI, the level of drawing is much higher. 


Use the filter settings on the left to set what kind of feeling you want to draw


If I add a description of the image I want, it completes the picture. 


I can't make an image that suits me because I'm not drawing,


AIs to implement such functions continue to be developed. 


It's amazing to watch videos about programs like Midjourney on YouTube. 


If you draw a picture roughly and add color, the AI catches the details and completes it. 


It's like a cartoonist drawing a sketch 


It seems that assistant writers do the work of picking, coloring, and putting shadow lights instead. 


However, it is almost completed in real time (about a few seconds delay after drawing). 


Now, the way of painting itself is changing. 




Even if I don't try and learn about this, I shouldn't miss the sense of how much the world is opening up.

댓글