Let's do an Apple Watch SE2 review!!

 I didn't... I didn't... 


I'm trying to hold it in.. I did...


Why are you in my hands again...







I don't like wearing watches that much. 


The gift watch I bought when I got married 


It's a waste to put it in the drawer, so I try to wear it


A few days later, I just went back to the drawer. 




To me, who is making a career of trading 


Getting a notification quickly without missing it,


And it's a job to respond to that


I often make mistakes because I can't hear the sound or feel the vibration. 




I was using a Samsung phone at the time


I looked into the Galaxy Watch.. Hmm... It's hard to wrap it around your hand


It definitely felt like I had booked another line to the drawer. 


That's why I bought a Mi-band. 


This was light and useful. It was good


But the problem is that he sometimes gets notifications from the app


Why do you keep sending information to the Xiaomi server 


I'm asking for your approval. 


If you say no, it'll ring again after a while.. It's going to ring again..


You can just give me your approval, but.. It's like... I'll steam it


Especially after trading, I pay a lot of attention to phone security


I don't approve sending information if I can. 


So I bought and used the discontinued Galaxy Fit 2. 


The Xiaomi Mi Band function was better 


Still, it's a perfect match for Samsung phones because of its similar features and compatibility


If it's Galaxy, the watch is highly recommended for Galaxy Fit if it's burdensome. 


I think it would be good for Samsung to upload and release 3 again..




And I changed it to a phone. 


I bought an iPhone. 


There's a Galaxy Fit app on Apple Store, so if you download it 


Galaxy Fit is also available on iPhone. 


Usually, there is no problem with using it at all. 


However, the connection between the iPhone and the Galaxy Fit is sometimes broken. 


Maybe every time I do some security work on my iPhone 


It seems to be blocking external devices. 


So, like me, it's more important than other functions


They didn't go well together for the people whose most important notification was to receive them. 


Notifications didn't come to the Galaxy Fit with quite a high frequency. 






So I decided to buy an Apple Watch. 


The reason why I said I wouldn't buy it is because


Battery... The battery of the Mi-band or Galaxy Fit lasts at least a week to 15 days. 


You don't need to charge it every day. 


That Apple Watch still needs to be charged almost every day was the reason I was most hesitant. 


I would have bought it right away if it was once every 5 days. 


And it's a watch type.. Will I endure the inconvenience and wear it well...


I was worried about that, too. 


I hate buying things and getting rotten. 






First of all, I kept missing the timing and not getting notifications... I've decided to buy it. 


There are a lot of discount events around Black Friday


SSG also gives you an 8% coupon as an event,


I bought it because there were some points accumulated while living and shopping. 


The reason I chose SE2 is that the biggest price is of course,


If the regular model had a long battery life, I would have bought it. 


I didn't need a higher model because I didn't use other functions on a battery that didn't make much difference. 


Ultra didn't even think about it in the first place. 


To me, who thinks wearing a watch is really annoying 


The band format is as small and light as possible, so the one that doesn't seem to be on your wrist is the best. 


Small one among SE2 models. And I bought a sports band that makes the band the most comfortable fit. 






It's only been two days since I used it, 


Obviously, the interconnectivity between Apple devices is the best. 


It sends you a perfect notification without bouncing once. 


The number one goal I want is someone who definitely achieves it. 





And the fit of the sports band is very satisfactory. 


so that it doesn't get stuck on your wrists, and it doesn't get messy or uncomfortable 


You're holding the clock well! 


And the SE2 40mm model is lighter than I thought


It's not like the Galaxy Fit, but I think it's okay without any pressure on the wrist. 


First of all, I'm using it very, very satisfactorily. 


I'll do my best to achieve good results in trading^^ 


Way to go!!Way to go!!





댓글