Kimchi Pickled Cabbage Agricultural Cooperative Federation - The end of the land Haenam Pickled Cabbage (Seoul News)

 Everyone, it's time to make kimchi!!!!!!


The era has come when many people don't make kimchi themselves. 


So if you're buying something.. If you run out of kimchi, you buy it,


You don't have to make kimchi just because winter is coming. 


However, there is also a kimchi refrigerator, and apparently, there is still a demand for kimjang in Korea. 




Those who are preparing to make kimchi this time. 


Do you pickle the cabbage yourself??? 


When I was young, I made salt water in the bathtub and made kimchi Hahaha


My family, who makes kimchi, now buys pickled cabbage


Aside from being tired, there's no space for a day crying 


I don't even have a bathtub at home... 




Anyway, this time, it's sold by Nonghyup 


I bought Haenam pickled cabbage at the end of the land. 


If you go to the nearby Nonghyup, you can see products from various regions. 


In my neighborhood, you can meet friends from Haenam, far away from Haenam




After coming home, I worked hard to mix and contain the kimchi that the mother made. 


First of all, I'll introduce it and a little bit of a taste review at the same time?? The user?? Experience?? Let's leave the same thing. 


Of course, vegetables and living things are from the same brand


There are a lot of cases where it's kebake. 


Even if the product I bought was like this, nothing else could be of the same quality


But you'll check the quality to a certain extent and ship it out 


I think it's roughly the same. 






First of all, the cabbage is very savory, fresh, and delicious!


The taste of cabbage is good!!!! 


Cabbage plays a really big role in making kimchi. 


While the flavor depends on how you mix the filling,


Surprisingly, the cabbage is savory, 


And how hard it is and how crunchy it is has a huge impact on the outcome later on. 


To taste it, I think it's very, very delicious as a cabbage for kimchi. 


It's sweet and refreshing. It's savory, so everything cabbage needs to have...


But there's a problem with pickled cabbage. 


The pickled level is too weak. 


It's not pickled enough, so there are so many parts that are alive. 


I put kimchi inside the cabbage, but it's hard and new enough to break all the children that need to be bent.


Don't you think we need more time to pickle.. That's what I think. 




So if you buy it, don't make kimchi that day


I thought it would be good to store it in a cool place for about a day and make cabbage a little more pickled and proceed with kimchi. 


Open the package and look at the condition of the cabbage you purchased,


It's so raw. For those who want it to be more pickled


If you cook it for another day, it will taste better


I'll wrap up today's review of pickled cabbage at the end of Haenam~~ Whirling~





댓글