Japanese rice bowl delivery restaurant in Jeongja-dong, Bundang - Ryohon Choumchewan

 Jajangmyeon, pizza, and chicken are not allowed today!!!!!


If you don't want to eat after a hard day, you should order food^^;; 


In the past, when I was on a diet and ate sweet food,


I had a feeling of guilt that I didn't know why they kept ordering me to deliver...


It's gone now!!!! I guess I've been caught up in the commercial too.. The delivery fee has become natural. 


My brain has been pickled. 


But.. Let's order it today. 




Today, I used my wife's chance to choose the menu. 


A person who buys food is a good person. 


They ordered it from a place called Ryohon Choumchogwan. 


The name is unfamiliar. I've never seen it before.. It's an unknown store,


He opened the door and was satisfied. 











There's plenty of rice and generous toppings. 


There was always a lot of rice left when I ordered rice, but the garnish on the top is very generous, so it is generous. 




I ordered steak dong, unagi dong, and udon, and added shrimp and karaake. 


First of all, Yang passed


You have to taste it. It tastes pretty good, too. 


Wow!! It's not that it's really delicious. It's "Oh, that's nice." 


If you don't like sweet taste depending on your taste, please refer to it,


Maybe because of the sweetness, children eat well. 


I'm satisfied that the steak is not tough and cooked well. 


I think it's great at this price range. 


Unagi is a bit fishy, so it's hard to say it's recommended. 


Udon, noodles, taste, and toppings are good. 




I ate well and had a satisfying meal. 


If you want to order Japanese rice bowl, open the menu^^


Enjoy your meal!!

댓글