Cafe Tour - Starbucks Shinsegae Gyeonggi Branch

 I like cafes. 

I also like writing at a cafe. 

I like a place with a lot of people rather than just using it at home. 

It's a time that's completely in my thoughts and in the world,

Visually and spatially, I want to be with someone. 

I think it's a strange taste. 


It's a very cheeky thing to say, 

Going to a cafe is not very useful just thinking about the taste of coffee. 

It's better to eat at home than at most cafes. 

It's not because I'm good at it's because I'm good,

This is because it is difficult to use good beans in popular cafes. 

It's a place of business, so I have to think about the cost. 


Going to a cafe is coffee, 

It's to enjoy the space. 

In the past, the conditions for making coffee at home weren't good

There was a time when eating at a cafe was more delicious

Now, the home equipment seems to be coming out well and turning the tables. 


I'm an amateur novelist, 

I also write a blog very hard. 

Thanks to you, I've been working almost all day. 

I go around and write with an iPad. 

When I'm in the same place every day, I can't concentrate

It's getting loose.

I'm sleepy.. I keep thinking about something else. 

It is also stimulating to keep changing places. 


Every Starbucks store is good. 

The chairs are comfortable and the space is good. 

Beverage quality. There's almost no store difference,

Which space is comfortable and good for writing,

Are there many fun people coming

So the more important factor for me is whether it can give fresh stimulation. 


That's the standard of my cafe tour 

Starbucks will also appear frequently. 

I'm just going to go around each branch and look at the characteristics of the store.


I came to Shinsegae Department Store Gyeonggi today. 

There is a Starbucks on the 3rd floor. 

I'm going to sit here and do today's writing. 

Certainly, the customers are different from Starbucks in front of the house where we often go. 

There are many housewives who come to shop at department stores or come out to drink and talk together. 

If you go to other Starbucks stores, most of them, other than me

30% to more than half of customers are working on their laptops,

This is a place where no one.. There's no one. 

And there are about 40 customers at the table in this store

I'm the only man.. Well .. 

I don't care about that, but I inform you through information. 

It's this kind of atmosphere. 


The best part of my standards is that I can sit looking at the escalator

People are constantly coming up and going down. 

I like gimmicks that move like this. 

I saw cars passing by on the Gyeongbu Expressway at home,

I like to watch the water trickle down by the river. 

It's also good to see people climbing and descending on escalators. 


So I think it will be possible to write happily. 

And I think I'll visit this Starbucks store again. Passed!






댓글