Cafe Tour - Sinsa Station Corner Better than Coffee

 Today, I stopped by Sinsa Station because I had an appointment with a friend. 


In the past, when I came to Sinsa Station, I went somewhere on Garosu-gil, 


I only came here to enjoy Garosu-gil 


This time, we met here because of the geographical advantage of Sinsa Station. 




With a friend who has a company on Line 3 


I live in Bundang. It's a good place to have lunch and coffee


The middle point became Sinsa Station. 


I like this because the Shinbundang line has been extended. 


The access time to Seoul has become much shorter 


I hope it will be extended to Yongsan as soon as possible. 




Anyway, let's post what we ate in the delicious talk section


Coffee came here at Better Than Coffee. 


The reason why I chose this place is fully located!!!!


First of all, it was because of that reason. 


It is the end of the alley of a famous restaurant in Sinsa-dong, and it is very close to the entrance of the subway station. 


And I'm sitting in a place where I can see clearly at the corner of the main street^^


Of course, exit 8 and the road to Garosu-gil is the main commercial area


I think this is a good location, too. 


And there are a lot of people who pass through the wide window even while they're sitting


It has a good sense of openness. 


The coffee shop is small and small, but it doesn't feel stuffy 








It's a cute and pretty cafe. 


I think bagel sandwiches are the main ones, but we only had coffee.


Coffee is okay, so it's okay. 


There are many good restaurants in the alley of Sinsa-dong, so I think it'll be good to stop by and have a cup of coffee. 






It's getting colder Everyone, be careful not to catch a cold


I hope you have a warm day today.

댓글