Café tour, find the best Starbucks in Pangyo, Bundang - Yongin Bujeong DT store, drive through, and a spacious store on the third floor with parking

 You said you were looking for the best Starbucks in Pangyo, Bundang!!!!


Why is Yongin Correction DT suddenly coming out!!!! You can do it. 


However, this place is located near the border from Bundang to Yongin. 


There are only two drive-thru stores in Bundang, 


If you want to use Yongin, southern Gyeonggi, or Yeongdong Expressway, it is good to use the Yongin Correction DT branch. 


It's not in Bundang, but it's a living area for people living in Bundang


I included it because it is available to many people in Bundang.




That's an excuse ^^ 


I had something to do around here, so I decided to include it and use it. 


They say they're looking for the best Starbucks in Pangyo in Bundang anyway,


It's the purpose of choosing the best place to write near my house


I will say!!! You listen!!!! (Laughing)


First of all, the biggest advantage of this store is that it has a parking lot. 


When a friend comes from outside or meets in the middle, a store with a parking lot is so convenient. 


Or maybe the shopping mall can't provide a parking lot, 


The time limit is short, so I hesitate to use it. 


It's such a waste to pay more for parking after drinking a cup of coffee...


Of course, it's not free here either. It seems that the parking ticket comes out only when the order is more than 10,000 won. 


If you drive alone and drink coffee, you can't park free of charge. 


Oh.. You can eat bread, too. Anyway, let me tell you that..






There are many male adults who have business meetings with customers when they come here. 


As I said earlier, parking is available, so I think you're meeting here. 


And housewives who live near Bundang, Yongin, and Suwon


There are quite a few people who seem to have come to meet their friends. 


They also seem to come to take advantage of parking. 


Parking is also important. 




And it's also convenient as a DT store. 


It is located along the national road with quite a lot of traffic, so it has good accessibility. 


There are gas stations, car wash and used car complexes near here. 


I also left my car wash and came into this store to write while waiting. 


My wife has a disease that kills her if she doesn't drink a cup of coffee a day. 


So when I go out.. Make sure to get in the car


I... coffee... murmurs. 


There are times when I park my car in front of the store and buy it, 


Most of all, DT is so comfortable. 


I hope there will be more systems like this in the world. 




Let's get back to the point and evaluate the store. 


First of all, there is an extra point that there is a drive-through and parking lot. 


The store also has a comfortable sofa seat and a place where you can study, 


We also have plenty of outlets. 


It is used as a three-story building detached house, and the window is also very open. 


It's very good to evaluate by the store itself. 


Even if we come as a family, there are big seats 


The only downside is that it is not a good place to come by public transportation. 




So... My score is!!!  I'll give you 8 points. 


Pretty good.~~~ I like it 


If I ordered a cup of coffee and it was free to park for two to three hours, I would have given you nine points


I like the store, but I don't want to come here to write on my own 


It's a less accessible location, but there's an additional parking fee


That's a bit of a catch. 


But it's a very pleasant and nice store. Good





댓글