Cafe Tour - Find the best Starbucks in Pangyo, Bundang!! - Jeongja Adena Dot, feat New menu Strawberry Delight Yogurt Blended

 It is a new hobby and play that I have started to play these days. 


You might be asking what kind of play this is!! 


Everything in the world is exciting when you think of it as a play. 


If it's exciting, it's good, and if it's good, it's exciting!! 


Life has to be like this"Ji~"






These days, I go to Starbucks stores in Pangyo, Bundang one by one


So I'm going to choose which store I like the most.


Actually, the type of drink will be the same unless it's a reserve store


That's why it's not a review of the beverage menu, but a story about the comfort of the store.


It is located on the first floor of Adena Palace, facing Seongnam-daero.


It is on the main road, but there are not many floating populations because there are many cars, but it is not a road where many people walk.


So most of the customers in the store are from the neighborhood


I'm also a local resident, so it's also the store I go to the most.


There's nothing special to do, but the size of the store is a little small


That's why the chair arrangement is a bit attached.


It's not a very pleasant store.


And the view from the window is not particularly pretty.


So I think it's going to be hard to kill a very good score.


So Adena Jeongja. My score is...Drum roll... 7 points! I'll give you 7 points.


There's nothing particularly bad about it.


But I don't see any particular strengths, so I'll end it with this much score.




When I visited, it was late at night, so I couldn't drink coffee


One of the new menus, strawberry Delight Yogurt Blended


I ordered a menu that seemed like I would never remember the name.


It is a drink mixed with yogurt with strawberry syrup by adding a little more ice and grinding it in a blender.


It's not that delicious, but yogurt is fresh and good


When I go to Starbucks, I think it's okay to eat it when I don't want coffee


Today's Pangyo Starbucks store challenge in Bundang is over!!!






댓글