Cafe Tour Bundang, Pangyo Find the best Starbucks!! - Pangyo Avenuefrance R

 I'm looking for a new cafe today. Where are you going… while doing

I came up with an idea. 

I keep moving around the cafe, 

I look for a good place to write rather than taste coffee. 

And most Starbucks are more optimized in that area than others. 


So let's do my own award for what I thought!!!!

I went to all the Starbucks branches in Bundang and Pangyo 

Let's find the best Starbucks in Pangyo, Bundang!!!!


It's not that anyone ordered it, it's not that I'm the resident,

It's not like Starbucks is giving you a americano coupon

If you make things that you have to do like a game 

It's fun from the perspective of it, 

And there's a writing on the blog,

From the perspective of the viewers, I like this place Rather than saying, "I don't like that." 

I thought that if I wanted to find the best and pick one, they would enjoy reading it. 







The reason why I'm writing every time I move to a cafe like this is because 

It is to give new stimulation to the head. 

That way, it seems like the brain is spinning through new stimuli. 

It's like you're spraying oil on the chain of your bike so it doesn't rust 

I feel like my hair is refreshed when I go to a new space. 


Our brains have things to fix and parts to be fluid. 

Take care of your health and eating habits with your daily routine

The country drops the dot so that people don't get too rich. 

And the routines won't make life boring

You need to add some seasoning to make it fun

Such condiments are a cafe tour for me. 

For some, it can be an exercise, and various hobbies will be the condiment of life. 


The place I visited today is the Starbucks store in Pangyo Avenue Fran. 

Before Hyundai Department Store opened in Pangyo in the early days of Avinho Fran 

It was a very hot space. 

It seemed like all Pangyo people came here on weekends. 

It's quiet now. 

Nevertheless, decent stores are steadily maintained to see if residents have purchasing power. 

I don't know if I know exactly,

Unlike other apartments, Hoban Construction Co., Ltd

As far as I know, it is not for sale, but for direct ownership and maintenance of apartment stores. 

That's why it's easy to manage tenants

The shopping mall is prettier and better maintained than the one. 


I think the new complexes in Gwanggyo now follow Hillstate and GS

The original is Hoban Construction. 

This apartment called Avigne Fran is well-managed in the shopping mall 

Make it an apartment that you want to live in

As a result, it is a policy to raise the brand awareness of the apartment itself and the brand awareness of Hoban Construction. 

I think it's a very good idea. 

I haven't lived at home, so I don't know if the finishing quality inside the apartment is as good as the big five. 

(I worked at a construction company before, so I'm a little interested in this area.)


Starbucks stores are mostly customers in front of my house

There seem to be quite a few companies. 

Middle-aged old men come and have meetings. 

Local residents and office workers are together, so sales are likely to be very satisfactory from the store owner's point of view. 


In any case, the best Starbucks score criterion I evaluate is not this kind of sales. 

I don't care about sales. 

From a consumer's point of view, how pleasant the composition is,

And I think there are a lot of weird people and people who don't have a concept

The seat composition and view, especially the view, are also very important points. 


As a person who comes to write while sitting down 

I tend to stay in my seat for a long time once I come. 

Sometimes, you need to have a blank time, so if you have a good view, you get a very extra point. 


When it comes to the taste of drinks 

find the best Starbucks right now 

I will not evaluate the menus. 

Anyway, I'm going to change the coffee machine at Starbucks into an automatic machine

It is meaningless because the difference in barista skills between stores has also disappeared. 


So my score is!!!!

I think I will give 8.5/10. 

It's 8.5 out of 10. 

I think I can give you 9 points.. Anyway, it's very satisfying and good. 

No, 9 points!! I'll make it 9 points. 


There are a lot of stores, so it's spacious

The chairs are not too close together. 

And there's a wide study table for the Kagong people,

A place where you can sit on the window side in each direction and see the view outside,

Group sofa seats where many people can come and sit 

The composition of the seats is full and good. 

It is pleasant and the guests are sophisticated and cool, further enhancing the atmosphere. 


 And there are points that other stores don't have!!!

There is a Starbucks reserve store here. 

Starbucks' high-end line includes specialty coffee and various beans,

You can taste variations of drinks that are not in regular stores. 

In that sense, there are additional options that you can't choose from other stores

I think it's a factor that I should come to this store one more time. 

[Find the best Starbucks in Pangyo per minute!] 

I think I met the favorite from the first day of the event.


I'm going to do my writing homework today, too

댓글