Cafe Exploration Sinsa-dong Garosu-gil - Flash Coffee

 My favorite tool I've been wearing on my hands lately is broken crying 

The touchpad is gone. 

I'm fine with the rest of it's okay… The touchpad is not working

So I visited Apple Garosu-gil store for repair. 


I didn't take any medicine and I was told to wait for two hours, so I found a nearby cafe 

The cafe tour time is a very fun time











I walked the street in the back alley of the Apple store 

Which cafe should I stop by and post today? 


There was a store that stood out and I couldn't miss it 


I went into the flash coffee of the lightning mark in the bright yellow 


The menu is about 1,000 to 1,500 won more expensive based on Starbucks 


The store is a pop and hip-decorated store 


I thought the chairs would have only considered the design, but it was more comfortable than I thought


There are many spacious and comfortable seats with a sofa in the basement 

Instead of drinking coffee for a short time, it would be good to go to the basement for a long time


You can choose oat milk instead of milk 

There were many drinks using palm sugar

Instead of sugar, I'll use Palm Sugar for variation 

I think I made a difference in doing. 

Personally, I don't think it's the taste or flavor

I don't think I can differentiate myself with palm sugar. 


It was a cafe where the store was pretty and the spacious and comfortable seats in the basement were attractive 


That's it for today's review

댓글