Bundang Tteokjip recommendation - perfect for a gift, Boreum Kijeong Tteok

 I was curious about this store that I could see while taking a walk in the neighborhood. 


I think it's a rice cake shop.. What's that?? 


I don't think they sell many kinds of rice cakes.. I used to think that the store was neat and luxurious. 


Then I decided to try it because I was curious. 








When I tried it, oh, this is a rice cake???


But there's no unique smell of alcohol and it's clean 


The texture of the rice cake is very fluffy 




According to the search, it is said that it refers to Gijungtteok = more episodes = Sultteok. 


It is a type of rice cake made using a street, and it is steamed with steam, so there are many bubbles inside and it is said to be fluffy. 


It is said that Boreum Kijeong Tteok is a specialized and branded tteok


I think there are some stores here and there. 


I think it would be perfect to take it as a gift when I go to my friend's house. 


Similar to walnut bread and castella, it seems to be a food that has few likes and dislikes as a gift and can be eaten without any burden. 


It's not too sweet, so it's good to give children healthy snacks. 


My kids love it, too. 


I think I'm going to buy it from time to time 


There is also a store in Jeongja-dong, so it would be nice to stop by.

댓글