Bundang Pizza Delivery Recommendation - Pizza School Migeum Station Cost-effective King

 The pizza place I loved was Little Caesars. 

Isn't the reviews of the family we ate together a little too salty??? There was a lot of talk, but,

It was perfect for my taste. 

The dough was delicious as well as the salty taste. 


But it was withdrawn. crying 

I can't eat any more in Korea. 


Since then, I usually ordered Pizza Hut and Domino's Pizza

Of the two, I had a lot of discounts at the time and had an event. 

He slowly raised the price

These guys went too far.  

What kind of pizza is this!!!!!


Like Kyochon Chicken and BBQ Chicken, I thought the price went too far 

It has become a brand that is no longer accessible. 


Since then, my pizza wanderer has started. 


I ordered this and that, too

The taste.. It's just me.. 

The price.. It's just me...

In those days, pizza gradually began to be pushed back on the delivery order menu. 


I was watching a YouTube channel and a YouTuber said

I voted with my subscribers on pizza delivery recommendations. 

There, I saw the pizza school throw up the excitement of winning first place. 

Pizza school?? 

It's so cheap that I don't have high expectations

That's why I've never ordered... 

Not only the price, but also the satisfaction of many people, so I would have won first place, right?

Okay, let's make him do it!  I ordered it after doing that. 


Oh, that was pretty good. 

To be honest, it's the best. It's not that it's really good. 

But it's very good for the price. 

Especially, cheap brands often use strange things with cheese

Cheese at the pizza school was fine. 

And the toppings were generous for the price, so I was satisfied. 

Oh, I thought this is why so many people love me. 


I can't say it's the best pizza place,

I think it's the best cost-effective pizza. 


When I met % of low-cost coffee,

When I met Barun Chicken at a chicken restaurant,

It doesn't have to be the best, but it's good enough

When the price is good, it becomes a loving brand. 

So, unless something unusual happens, I just deliver pizza at the pizza school. 


The price is almost like a frozen pizza. 

The taste is much better than that, so there is no alternative. 


For those who haven't experienced it yet

Try the most cost-effective pizza school, too That's my recommendation.





댓글