Book review - if you want to bake delicious cookies, my sweet box

 When I ran a cafe,


I wanted to have my own cookie recipe


There was a time when I practiced baking hard.


I bought a lot of baking books


Among them, this book is the only one I have seen on my phone sometimes.


At that time, I went to Kyobo Bookstore and found a lot of baking books, and most of them introduced similar types of cookie recipes.


Of course, there were some differences in the recipes in the middle


Most of the finished cookies were similar. 


I wanted to make our own signature menu while doing your own shop,


I wanted to make a special unique cookie, not a common kind of cookie. 


At that time, I met this book and received a lot of help. 


The author searches through old books in the United States and introduces unique recipes for excavations.


I think the countryside that goes to America would say, "This is my grandmother's recipe."


I could see cookies that I couldn't find in any store in Korea.






I got a lot of help from this book, focusing on the ingredients I can get


I made about 4 cookies recipes of my own.


I think I worked hard because I was into making cookies for a long time.


I received a lot of love while I was running the store.


And I went out to dessert fairs and sold cookies a few times (it didn't do very well)


My daughter is interested in cooking this and that with her small hands.


Even if you choose to watch a program on Netflix,


I often report American programs that make desserts or cook. 


So there are times when I ask my dad to make this and that. 


Christmas is coming. To make another fun memory with my daughter


Shall we make some interesting cookies? I chose this book in front of the bookcase because I thought so. 


There are quite a few recipe books I bought when I went to the store, but I'm still working on this book today.


I searched a little bit and it's not easy to get because it's out of print,


If you meet this book at a library or a used bookstore, make sure to read it. 


It's a treasure-like book with a really interesting cookie recipe!!


I'll post the baked cookies on a blog later. Hello

댓글