Book review - fiction, little land beasts. A strongly recommended strong image unfolds in my head.

 Personally, I don't usually read many novels. 


What's really good about buying a Galaxy is that if you download the Kyobo Bookstore app


In the case of apps installed on Galaxy phones, one free book is given every month. 


It's not a useless book to show off, it's a pretty hot book at the time, 


Or they lend you books of very good quality that have been awarded in many places. 


It is not given for collection, but it is a rental format that can be seen for 180 days. 




Just being on this rental list is a masterpiece that has passed some verification. 


So far, there has been little failure among these books given one book a month. 


So I tend to trust and read books that Samsung lend me. 




Samsung lent me a novel called The Beast of Small Land. 


So I started to read novels that I don't usually read, but I didn't. 


It has suction power from the beginning. 


It is drawn as if the background is alive in the head. 


The description of the background is not very detailed, but it's interesting. 


The picture is drawn like watching a video in a movie, as if it were really alive. 


I think I saw the eyes of a tiger staring at the mountain with white snow. 






It's a really well-written novel. 


The artist is not that old, but he is not the only one who knows the countryside of the Joseon Peninsula in Japanese colonial era 


How could he draw it so vividly?


The author is even said to be an ethnic Korean who immigrated as a child. 


Even though it wasn't that long that I lived in Korea, I put the Korean and Korean atmosphere in my writing. 




The novel is in Korea, a small land in Japanese colonial era 


The story of a tiger that was alive until then, 


It portrays the characters who lived in that era, such as hunters, gisaengs, students, and businessmen. 


What they represent is the people of Joseon in those days who live and move vividly. 


In the roots of Korea, Koreans 


Like a beast and a tiger living in the mountains, it exudes persistent vitality and strength in life. 


Koreans are of this kind. 


This is what the Korean way of thinking is. 


I think I'm talking about this. 


This book was published in English in the U.S. where the author immigrated and was first recognized there 


It is a book translated into Korea after receiving various awards. 


It's like a movie that was recently made into a drama


It's like water parsley and pachinko. 


Although we see Korea seen by ethnic Koreans, it is no different from what we see. 


We live in different experiences and we live on the other side of the world


Does the DNA of a Korean really have something in common?


Even though we're apart and live a different life 


Is there really something you feel in common?







It is a very interesting and interesting novel. 


I highly recommend it.  I hope you read it.

댓글