Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231130 - If I don't trust me either, who will trust me?

 To study things about trading 


I refer to blogs,


I also watch YouTube channels. 


In the past, among the channels that read, someone who speaks well and looks good.


I watched a lot of channels from people who certify their performance a lot. 


Then, rather than listening to other people's opinions


My skills didn't improve


I was confused about my judgment and rather realized that it had an adverse effect on the sale. 


Now, I'm going to make my predictions, and I'm going to try to recruit people


I don't watch channels of people trying to sell their paid lectures or anything. 


You can also make money by listening to their paid lectures. 


They may be much better than me. 


But that doesn't improve my skills at all. 


And if that person makes as much money as I do now Retirement


And when it disappears... How will I buy and sell at that time?


While trading, I'm going to make about 500 million won in a short time


I'll never trade again after that, and I'm satisfied with that.


These people, if you meet a really reliable and talented leader 


It may be a good idea to sell as he says. 


I'm going to make trading my job and do it consistently.


I have to improve my skills. 


Even if the days like heading to the bare ground continue


It has to get better little by little. 


How can I do that He's gonna be better than me


How many subscribers do you have!!! If it's weird, it's already ruined 


That number of subscribers verified it!!! 


And if you follow such a path, it becomes a part used to make money for that person


He is a con artist. Don't do that. I'm not saying that. 


Even if he's really talented


There's not much I can get on top of that. 


Study, study, and believe that I can do it, too. 


If you're not confident, do something else. 


I'm not confident. I don't think I can do it 


Why did he rush to trade Dodeche. 


If you think you're going to do it, you should do your best 


Why do they only find easy routes. 


I registered at the gym to be healthy 


What are you going to do because you only watch your teacher work out. 


The teacher went to a body building contest and won first place 


Even if I go to the gym


I don't know how to copy and work out


Wouldn't it be strange to think that my body and health would improve?




Believe me I can do it. 


Just don't do it until you have that belief. 


Just study, find out and research. 


And move when I'm really sure my mind can


As we entered the battlefield 


Don't think you might win if you're lucky. 


It's a battlefield and a jungle. 


Everyone is bent on killing me and extorting money. 


That's where I can survive,


I don't think I can get through it, but is there a fool who will jump into the battlefield?


It's not like anyone drafted and dragged him away 


If you're not confident, don't do it and go the other way. 


Why would I trade with the hesitation that I won't be able to?


Because other people made money from this?


Since Lee Jaeyong makes money, he'll do the semiconductor business


Steven Jobs makes money, so make a phone. 


If you think you can't do that, why are you attacking trading while not doing it?


If I can't trust myself, just go the other way. 


There's no reason to do it,


It's not that easy to make money.




댓글