Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231127 - Let's cut back on time looking at charts. for the sake of one's heart

 I'm trying not to look at the charts too long these days. 


If I keep looking at the chart and looking at the changes, I keep feeling anxious. 


I feel like I have to do something because I'm frustrated. 


I have to wait.. I have to wait... 


And I keep tightening my own mind. 




Eventually, you have to wait until you get the desired signal and until you reach the desired section. 


It could come out in just five minutes, 


Half a day has passed, so you have to spend almost the whole day to get out. 


You should be able to be relaxed like Kang Tae-gong who catches time. 


I think it's getting hard when I'm just looking at the charts. 


When visually stimulated, emotions are agitated. 




So I hang a number of auxiliary indicators in the trading view. 


I refer it to the sale, but the decisive choice is to just look at the price chart. 


But the reason why we have so many supplementary indicators is because


This is to put an alarm on the auxiliary indicator. 


Give me an alarm if this happens!!


There's a high possibility that the signal I wanted came out 


It is to use such things as a safety signal notification. 


Let me know if anyone has broken into my area!!!! It is similar to a sensor that does. 


So I also bought an Apple watch.


It's transferred from the Galaxy phone to the iPhone, and there are times when the Galaxy Fit doesn't give me a notification


There are so many times when I miss the sound or vibration without realizing it. 


If you hang it on your wrist and listen to vibrations and sounds, you are definitely less likely to miss notifications. 





And when I get a notification, I open the chart. 


And it determines whether I'm in a situation where I have to respond or if I still have to wait longer. 


I reduced the time I spent looking at the chart as much as I could. 


It's all about controlling the mind, 


You should do as much as you can to help it. 


I'm done looking at the chart and studying.


 It has become more important to control my mind.

댓글