Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231126 - Trading is about controlling emotions.

 It is not necessarily limited to trading. 


When dopamine and adrenaline are released, my heart beats to the point where my heart beats


Blood is concentrated in the head, and the face turns red. 


The momentary concentration can increase and the reflexes can improve,


My head aches because it doesn't last long. 


The body also gets tired rapidly. 


There must also be areas where such behavior suits. 


I get that feeling when I have to watch sports games where I have to watch a one-off game


Boiling up your body in a short period of time may be positive. 




But I can't decide the moment of the trading match at my own discretion. 


The competition begins at 9:13!!!! And then you have to pull it up


The chart is rolling sideways.. An hour.. Two hours... And even if you start to feel sleepy, there may be no volatility. 




Trading is like surfing on the waves. 


I don't know when any waves will come. 


I'm waiting and waiting to create a great moment


The time spent by the sea gets longer. 


If you experience the wind and the moon creating positional waves


I think there will be a big wave this time! You can get the feeling of doing it. 


It's a continuation of waiting and waiting. 




I think there are more such areas in our lives. 


If you feel fear, joy, and anxiety, and your emotions fluctuate


When it's time for me to use it because I'm dominated by hormones without knowing it 


I can actually burn all my energy and be exhausted. 


If your heart is pounding while you're batting right now


If you're worried and you can't sleep and you're tossing and turning


The current investment method is wrong. 


I have to put what fits my bowl. 


Unless you're in a state where you can keep your composure and react coolly 


Don't realize you're in the wrong state. 


And think of a better way.




댓글