Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231125 - Added Grid Trading Bot Sales

 I don't know exactly where the exchange started,


These days, most of the trading bots are open in bitcoin exchanges where trading can be done. 


Those who can use this and that function should do it. 


In the case of grid trading 


I'll choose three options: long, short, and neutral


when you start selling 


When I entered, it was like a spider's web up and down 


The order of buy and sell goes in. 


I buy it when I reach this amount, and I sell it when I reach this amount. 


The trading bot does the buying and selling on its own. 


I just need to set the direction by deciding the trend now. 



I can see the chart to a certain extent, so I can guess that it's up or down


I think it will be useful for someone who can't exactly buy and sell when. 


I think it'll be useful in that area, too


I tested it for a small amount and went on to sell the grid. 


Apart from the existing general futures trading, this will just take a direction and give you an agenda in the medium term. 


Even if I don't do it, the bot will buy and sell it on its own. 


The performance remains to be seen.


Let's watch first and decide whether to continue or not later. 


First of all, seeing that these areas are also increasing, I think AI will play a big role in trading soon. 


I should also look into the trend of changing so that I can use those things well.




댓글