Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231124 - A Little Winning Repeat

 I can do complicated things once or twice


It cannot be included in the daily routine that repeats every day.


It's hard because you have to use your brain and pay a lot of attention


It's because when things are complicated repeated, mistakes occur.


If the mistake is fatal


Moreover, you should not put it in your daily life.


It has to be a special thing, 


It should be done consciously at a special time and place. 


Only then can mistakes be reduced and risks are reduced.




I'm trying to take something called trading into my daily life.


You don't want to have a high degree of concentration and win once or twice.


All I want is a small victory


As if you're breathing in your daily life, like you're eating


I hope it will be repeated every day.


All I want from trading is to repeat a small victory hundreds and thousands of times




It may be much more difficult than having a big win once. 


I don't know if that's why I still fail every time. 


But the lifestyle I want, the path I want is there


I'm still trying.




 


What happens in the world is right and wrong 


I don't think there's a right answer and a wrong one. 


There are only things that fit me and things that don't fit me. 


I have a lifestyle that I want, 


It needs this way, so it's this kind of dream. 


I'm sure there are a lot of people who are trading


I don't think they'll be like me. 


But they must all be fighting a difficult fight. 


Hope everyone gets a win in their own way!!


Let's cheer up today!!




댓글