Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231123 - Human Indicators

 Before we talk about Bitcoin,


Let's talk about Tesla.


Or Elon Musk.


What do you think of Tesla?


When you have extra money to invest in stocks,


Would you like to invest in Tesla? Or would you like to buy another company?


Let me ask you another question.


The next time you change your car,


Are you interested in buying a Tesla car?


Or are you thinking that you'd rather buy a** with that money?




Both questions are about Tesla, but there can be completely different responses.


I'm personally a fan of Tesla and Elon Musk.


I think they're very good at their work, and they're very good at their accomplishments,


I want to continue to support you in the future.


The time to change the car came two years ago from now.


My favorite car brand must be Tesla


And if the price is for the vehicle I bought,


I could buy Tesla's Model 3 or Modely


But I didn't buy it.


I bought a car from another company. 


That's why I chose it, not because of Tesla's vehicle


This is because I thought that the environment around Korea and my surroundings was not suitable for riding electric cars yet.


There's a long way to go with the infrastructure related to charging


If you buy a car from Tesla now, no matter how satisfied you are with it


I felt like I was going to struggle and get stressed every time I charged.


But I have held Tesla's stock for a long time.


It's not just to support them


In fact, I believe they will give good performances and return good returns.


Being a fan and investing without buying the vehicle is probably incoherent. 


I made this choice because I value human indicators when making long-term investments. 






Buying something and being a fan of the company is a completely different matter.


There are not so many companies that are both companies and have pens at the same time.


Like Apple and Coca-Cola, Tesla has a mania base


In Korea, they are called Teslam


Whether they're all touched and attracted by the same point,


I don't know if it's attractive in other parts


There is a point that you can like something.


And they expand and reproduce their purchasing experience.


And the anti refute it.


A dispute arises, and the dispute becomes a hot topic again.


As such, the issue of Tesla's company is constantly heard


What's positive about the issue is that it's negative


It makes people hear the name over and over again in their minds.


They continue to be exposed to the company like they are exposed to advertisements.


Then, a decisive shot.


When you give people a strong positive signal


Combined with the existing recognition, there is an opportunity to be reborn as the best brand.


Whether it's positive or negative


It is a huge asset that people are aware of the brand. 


I decide to invest depending on whether the brand is sustainable and how high profile it is. 


It doesn't matter if people make a fuss about it or swear at it


More people are looking for brands that mention and more people are cursing. 


Being at the center of interest means having the power to create investment volatility. 


For that reason, whether you like Tessra or not


If there's a lot of noise about Tesla on YouTube, economic news, and social news


I intend to continue to invest in this company. 


And before you know it, no one knows what Tesla's new product is or what they're going to do 


When the moment comes when you don't pay attention to such things, you will reap the investment in Tesla. 


I think the company's product is a bit separate from the accident. 


When attention is focused, the company's stock price rises steeply.


And when you lose interest, no one cares how much the company's stock price is. 






Let's get back to talking about Bitcoin and ask the same question.


What do you think of Bitcoin's future influence in the world?


And another question


Are you willing to buy and hold Bitcoin now?


Will Bitcoin Really Be An Innovative Medium To Change Our Lives?


Will Bitcoin Play a Positive Role? Or is it a huge scam, as someone says?


Depending on what you think of Bitcoin


If it's positive, I won't buy it if it's negative.


I'll act as you believe.


But let's apply the way I previously decided whether or not to invest in Tesla.


The rise and fall of the price of an invested product


Not only the company's performance, but also its recognition and interest have a huge impact. 


Even in the last Bitcoin bull market, I think Bitcoin is trash,


But now that the price is going up


I intend to profit off investment.


There were an absolute majority of people who invested with this idea. 


Bitcoin will change the world!! Very few people really shouted that. 


After a long period of stagnation, the energy of the fire is starting to creep up again


These stories spread out with their tails


In a year or so 


I think bitcoin is trash but I'm thinking of investing and missing out because the price goes up like crazy.


A number of people will appear again.


It will appear in much larger numbers than before.


Because three years ago, I witnessed people who make money like that with their own money.


This time there will be people willing to jump on the bandwagon as well.


Probably many times more than those who did that before.


What we have to decide to invest in is


The performance of the investment target is important, but how many people are looking at the investment target.




댓글