Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231121 - The life of my dream digital nomad

 a quiet weekday morning when most people went to work

Sitting at a pretty cafe on Garosu-gil and working while watching people passing by. 


And then you're going to leave, and you're going to sit in a hotel lounge in any city, and if you have a laptop

Wherever it is, it becomes my studio. 


I'm sure not everyone wants that kind of life, 

A fair percentage would want that kind of life. 


Being able to pursue a free lifestyle because it's not tied somewhere.

There is a saying that refers to such people. 

It's called digital nomad. 


It's not that I don't work 

It refers to a job where you can work anywhere as long as you have the Internet and computer. 

Having a specific job does not necessarily mean you can live like that. 

Even if you do the same job, depending on how you organized the network 

Sometimes it's much easier to keep meeting with someone and be in the office. 

A person who writes, a person who draws with an iPad, etc,

Or people like program developers can do that. 


This is neither the answer nor the better

It's just someone's preference and lifestyle. 


I like that kind of thing. 

So I wanted to live that kind of life. 

I think about what I want to do

I started organizing everything one by one. 

And I trimmed them one by one so that they could live like that. 


I write what I like.

It's not making a profit, but it's not making a profit, 

It's what I love the most, and I think this is a job and I'm working hard. 

I'm also thinking about making profits through this process,

First of all, I write what I want to write.  

And I make money through trading. 

I'm only making a living 

There is nothing to be proud of. 

I'm trying to improve every day. 


I like my lifestyle now. 

We have to work harder to keep this going. 


A story about motivation I heard from someone when I was at work. 

To the person who works hard in everything 

I asked what your motivation was. 

He said he bought a nice car a while ago. 

[I love this car, so I bought it in installments. 

This car is my motivation~ I have to work hard to keep riding!!]


When I heard about it 

Well... I don't have it.. I thought. 

People who make money for travel,

I've seen a lot of people who make money to buy clothes. 

I'm sorry, but I thought it was a little pathetic. 


Now that I think about it 

That's what they already knew. 

What do I like, 

I knew what makes me happy. 

And sought that happiness. 

Everything comes down to money and how much assets you accumulate is not a measure of life. 

It's just that I liked money

They loved something else. 

In a way, I don't know if I was living in a stew while they lived happily. 

So I didn't buy things like that

I don't even know what I have in my hand. 


I've always looked for cost-effectiveness and alternatives. 

What I really want to do and 

Rather than knowing what I really love

I only thought about what was best under the current conditions. 


Now I want freedom and a relaxed lifestyle. 

If you don't make more money or get honor from it 

Various opportunity costs can be incurred. 

However, I have to pay for what I love. 

You make money to be happy, 

You can't sell happiness to make money. 


the present life


A commitment to make digital nomads mine. 

This is my motivation now. 

The reason why I have to work hard today and tomorrow is because 

It's to have the space I want to live and have. 


Let's think about this when we're getting tired of trading.




댓글