Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231120 - Why do I sell Bitcoin futures?

 Why are I selling Bitcoin gift?


There's no money through this.


It's a short term,


If you think we have lost money and money, it's negative. 




Nevertheless, what's why are continuously repeating this process?


I asked myself again.


There was a profit through real estate investment or stock investment.


That's a pretty good profit.


In real estate, it was six years, and the shortest period was six years.


Most of the stock investment was more than one year


In that investment cycle, the long-term dance cycle seems to be seen.




Then, I can do it hard in the field where I can do well


Why do you keep hanging on the gift pitcher that risk?


I'm investing in less practice for practicing


If I think I use my physical mental energy


I think I'm putting more than 60 percent of my power in Bitcoin futures trading. 


It is my focus on my focus, and it can be said. 




I have to take care of my family


It's also in parallel with blog, novels, and novels


Most of my mental power is concentrating on gifts. 


Why do I hang on this?




Do I have a gambling tendency?


So I can't come out with fun


Isn't it a state of gambling addiction now?


I saw that too many times.


However, I'm not a person who is not a good person.


cigarettes also play games, too


I felt interested, but I stopped


What I'm going to continue to concentrate again


It was for goals and results.


What I lost interesting things like cigarettes


This is because they don't give me a result.


I'm obsessed with the results that I can get.


If the result, it doesn't really force me.


But if the result is what I want to have


Even if you take a long time, it takes a long time,


Never give up.


Friends who know my tendency to see my tendency for more than 30 years


I gave me a nickname "Done".


If you don't let me put it in the water 


But I don't ask anything. 




What I want to have a economic freedom and absolute wealth.


I have a lot of interested people.


The rich people who live in the field,


I found a lot of people who built in the past history


Some people through investment,


Some people through business,


Some people at a fast time


Some people built a couple of years.


In fact, there is no big meaningful to build something.


What are important to do through the power of wealth.


And how much you can maintain it.


If you go bankrupt in a fast time, I'm going to go bankruptcy after a few years


What is that meaningful?




I think it's not in the gift sales training itself.


methods I've got assets so far.


investment in the category of investment


There are two ways to gain bigger profits.


It's more risk than now, and upload the rail.


If so, you succeed in investment, you can obtain bigger profits when they succeed in investment.


Another method is to raise profits. 


If you save the bank these days, there are products that give up 4 to 5% to 5%. 


It is a profit that can be obtained in a year. 


If you have a product for 5% per month?


The products will get more than the other person will obtain more than profitable returns for 12 years. 


If you invested again every month, 79 percent of the profits of 79 percent. 


If you have a product for 2% per day? 


81% per month, the profit of KRW 81 per month, and it can earn 1236 times a year. 


Of course, it's not a day when he was successful and successful. 


It is worth 123,600 dollars after investment and 600 dollars. 


Two years later, I hope you'll calculate how to be after three years later. 




I might be hanging on something impossible.


I've never lost every day


It's going to get 2% per day


It may be harder than 10 times more difficult. 


But we set the rules that operate the city


If you comply with my own law rules, you can't achieve 2 percent every day,


I think there will be a way to grow at fast speed. 


I know. 


It's not easy. 


I know it's almost impossible. 




But think about it. 


Now there is a child who started playing soccer.


I say that child will be a great player than Messi.


Another child draw a picture.


I say it will be a great artist than Picasso or Van Gogh.


And after 20 years,


Can the child do that kid?Or don't you?


I don't want to achieve my dream.


I really focused on everything


be doing my best.


Even if you frustrated, it's never gave up hundreds of times.


And not to destroy that


I'm writing diary every day


I'm so hard, I'm afraid I'll sit down


I don't know if I don't know what moment


I can't give up and give up


After me, I'm making a waste of mine.


I can't go back.


I'll never give up a day without giving up a day. 






I have a dream. 


I have a goal.


There may be several roads to get there. 


It's a small hole like a needle, but I saw light on the road. 


There's a pull that you can reach if you go there. 


So I'm trading again today. 


Reflect on and refine what was wrong with my actions and strategies. 


I will write and organize my writing and try to make myself a little better tomorrow. 


Even if you succeed after 3 years, 5 years, or 10 years


Step forward step by step. 


I dream that I'm standing there. 




댓글