Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231119 - Habit

 It's not easy to make a habit of anything. 


You don't have to try to do the next one after one. 


It is important to do the smallest thing repeatedly every day. 






From writing 100 sentences that I want to write wish notes over and over again


I changed it to a situation that I really wanted to do. 


After thinking about it carefully, there were six sentences, and there were four categories. 


3 things about money / health / jobs / family


Like this, I made 6 sentences that I really hope for. 


And write it down in a notebook a day. 


It is a homework that I must do day by day. 


Through this process, I keep inputting my goals into my head. 


At first, writing a page quickly 


My arms hurt so much and it was hard to do. 


And now, when it's that time,


I feel like those sentences will come true soon


My heart warms up. 


That's why I like the time. 






And I've spent my whole life going from overweight to obese. 


I'm not very fat, but I look chubby. 


I want to lose weight and look great


It was really hard to change my exercise and eating habits. 


One of the sentences in the wish note is


[I'm healthy and charming] That's it. 


I wanted to be a person who could be liked by anyone, not just healthy. 


I kept repeating that sentence


The sentence came to mind whenever I had a soda or snack due to the wrong eating habit. 


You have to control the amount of food you eat


I began to control my body gradually. 


I also put exercise into the happy time of writing a wish note. 


Write half a page of the sentence and do exercise routine. 


I also write half a page and do exercise routine. 


At first, it was hard to forget and do it 


It's been about 50 days now, but I don't forget to do it every day. 


Now I don't think it's hard to get a daily wish note and exercise. 






One habit is really small things that take less than five minutes a day. 


I incorporated those little habits into my life. 


When I fall asleep after the day 


Among the habits I aimed for, about 10 were successful! One or two failures. 


If you show that much performance, I'm so proud because I feel like I spent the day well. 


I can sleep well even when I lie down in bed and fall asleep. 






There are rules set in trading as well. 


I don't judge whether I made or lost money that day. 


I only check whether I adhere to that principle or not. 


I work on attaching such small habits to my body. 


If the little things keep repeating themselves


The benefits they've earned have worked the magic of welfare 


I believe it will blow into a big snowball before I know it. 






Like all lifestyles 


If you want to make a trade career and do it repeatedly for several years


Everything should be made into a routine habit. 


There are many ways to do it, but I started by writing a wish note every day. 


I hope you don't get tired of making a series of judgments under stress


You should also refer to trading in a habitual pattern.. 


Let's listen to it today.




댓글