Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231117 - Trader has to design my time. Digital Nomad

 Everyone who trades does it to make money.


There is no need for a cause, no other reason or purpose.


While doing this, I like this and that, and I can satisfy many things at the same time


There's nothing like that at all.


It's only for the sake of making money.


I like it because it's simple in that sense.


My behavior is contradictory, my interests are conflicting


There is no such situation at all.


If you just make money, it's good, and if you lose it, it's bad.


There is no harm done to others by this action. 


Sitting on the beach watching people surfing


I thought it was similar to how I usually trade.







But if there's any difference


They seem to have a lot of fun.


Even if you fall, get slapped by the waves, drink water, and come out of your nostrils


So even if the back of my head stings too much


They laugh. You look like you're enjoying yourself.


Am I smiling while trading too?


Will other people look fun when they see me?


I enjoy trading.


I like.


I think it's funny in my head. 


Then can't we laugh and be happy?


Why am I making it look so seriously uninteresting?




There are many different kinds of people in the world


I think people make the distinction between those who have a lot of money and those who don't.


But there are actually many more important things than that.


Healthy people and unhealthy people,


Happy people and not happy people,


Those who have a lot of time, those who don't have time.


These parts are rich and may be more important than adaptation.


I think you should be a person who can create your own lifestyle.


What I design and write about time.


It is a measure of my health and happiness.


I can't spend my time on my own


What time do I have to go to work and get off work,


If you're tied to what you want to do and what you have to do


Because the person is healthy and will not be happy.


Digital nomad is a popular word these days 


It's not that I'm not working, I'm working in a digital ecosystem


I think I'm doing make money. 


Most people are from the industries that someone has created


I earn money by getting a job for Jung Hye-jin. 


They both make the same money, but the way they spend their time is different in the process. 


And my lifestyle changes


Your health and happiness change. 






If I want to use my time,


If you want to bring digital nomads into my lifestyle


There are many things that can be done. 


I write a blog like I'm doing right now


You can become a content creator. 


Making various products on YouTube, emoticons, and games (Roblox, Geppetto, etc.)


So many things are possible. 


And being a trader is one of them. 


I want to become a trader and realize digital nomads. 


I'm thinking of writing a blog hard, and I'm preparing to try YouTube. 


If you want anything, move. 


How can I do that!!! It's so hard to come back from work..


I don't have time or energy to do it... 


Then start at least one thing you can do. 


I studied finance and did trading, 


Or if you write something on your blog a day and do something


You get used to it, and you only need a little bit of power to go into it. 


After years like that, I can do it. 


I'll be able to use my time, too.. I have a feeling that. 


Start it right now. 


You don't say you can play and eat because the process is easy. 


There is absolutely nothing easy. 


There's no such thing as a free lunch. 


You get as much as you create value. 


However, you can do it the way you want. 


That's why the process is happy and enjoyable. 






Now I'm going to have more fun and trade happily as if I'm playing a game. 


I forgot why I started this. 


I started this job to be happy


Don't get too stressed and tired


Let's enjoy a happy trading while recalling the fun time.

댓글