Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231117 - Boosting Orders Every Morning

 I dream almost every day. 


Instead of the dreams you really dream in your sleep, you unfold your imaginary wings. 


a dream of economic freedom. 


For me, how much is economic freedom when you do something? 


It's a stage where you don't even think about it. 


When I go to the restaurant and order food, 


When I talk to my family who are asking me to go on a trip,


Even when I have something I really want,


I don't know how much it is.. To do that... I think about it and decide whether to do it or not


or you have to give up on something else 


A lot of things are consumed mentally and emotionally. 


Before I go to bed, I lie down and unfold my imaginary wings. 


I imagine myself walking somewhere and being able to live with anything I suddenly see. 


look infinitely free 


This is probably what most people other than me dream of. 


It would be a matter of how to realize the method. 




Let's just not think it's impossible. 


Why is it impossible? There are quite a few people like that in the world. 


It's not like everyone is overdoing it by paying a card. 


The people entered that stage with some effort. 


And it is enjoying the fruits of its success. 


You don't have to be envious, but I'll try my best. 




I fell asleep and opened my eyes in such an imagination last night. 


When I wake up, it's fully charged. Like a cell phone that's full of batteries


Let's do it!! Let's start!! I start the day with. 


I will have a happy and successful day today. 


I can do it!! You can do it too!! 


Let's do it all!!




댓글