Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231115 - absolutely no position when sleeping.

Oh, my… It's really.. This sudden greed.. Why is it so unbearable. 

I've been working hard for a few days, 

I fell asleep last night after hanging my position. 

It was about 10% of the total seed money, but I think it's going well as expected.. 

If it's a 10% profit, I put a sell on it and fell asleep. 

It's 7% when you fall asleep, so if you go up a little more, you'll get one more profit!!! I fell asleep in a good mood. 


It bounced in the opposite direction in an instant and was liquidated. -.-;;; Oh, my….

It is no one's fault that the market has moved in the reverse direction. 

The market moves like waves. 

The surfer needs a good eye to decide which wave to pick and ride. 

I rode it because I thought this wave would be good, but... I didn't like it

The next wave could have been a big wave, not once a day. 

In that case, you have to look at the big wave because you can't prepare. 

Bye~~~ㅠㅠᄉᆞᆞᅵᆫᄂᆞᅡ I miss the opportunity with tears in my eyes. 


The same goes for trading. 


When will it start, 

And when you're going to get out,

Such a judgment is for traders to decide. 

Oh, my… I was going to eat 3% more because of his greed 

The bet, including the 7% profit, disappeared. 

The money earned in the last two days has disappeared by losing 10% of the total seed. 


Each trader may have a different style,

My trading is a response, not a prediction. 

I've talked about that a lot

I can't believe I'm sleeping again…

How do you respond when you're asleep…

I'm not swinging the way I used to..

My habits got mixed up by using this and that techniques. 


Don't forget that you can always be sharpened by sharpness. 

Later, there may be a day when you change your method to swing trading, which you buy and sell once a week. 

But for now, let's not forget to play a single stroke. 

Once you slip, days of hard work go away.




댓글