Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231115 - Let's not get tired, let's go again!

 I caught a cold at an unexpected time

It rained at an unexpected time

The surge comes at an unexpected time!!! 


Trading always makes unexpected moves 

And exhausting. 


I don't think it's possible 

It is not easy to respond. 


If it was easy, everyone would have succeeded

Everyone makes a lot of money

Everyone would have become rich 

Nothing in the world is that easy. 


Even in the simple things that everyone does 

There's coriander 

and enjoy the action itself 

You can repeat it over and over again

You have to have physical and mental strength 


It doesn't just roll like a machine

To find improvements and improve little by little

To move forward little by little

You should never stop worrying 


I'm a trader myself

Can I speak with pride? 

How much money do you make

It's not temporary 

When it lasts steadily and steadily

At that time, I thought of myself

You can go somewhere and say that you're a trader 


sustainable 

But at the same time, you adjust to the changes

We need to get ahead quickly. 


an exhausting day

I patted myself on the back of my drooping mood

You have to keep pushing your back. 


No one's doing anything to me

No one pats me 


Let's cheer up! Let's cheer up!! 

If you never give up, you can succeed




댓글