Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231114 - Let's Relax. Let's get rid of greed.

 Comparing trading to sports 


I tend to refine my attitude. 


Most exercises shouldn't be too strenuous. 


When I play soccer, swim, or play golf 


If you give too much strength, I think you'll go faster and stronger


In fact, the power is strong, and it does not get much faster or stronger. 


When I was trading, I sat in front of the charts all day long


He's staring at me until my eyes turn red,


If you draw dozens of lines on the chart and analyze it hard


But that doesn't make it that profitable. 


Only the stress index goes up. 




And eventually it collapses due to the stress that has risen like that. 


Working out and everything in the world


I don't think I can go above a certain level by giving too much strength and hard work. 


I think trading is similar. 


I have to make a few percent profit today!


What's your goal this week, and how far do you have to go this month!!


So you have to get a few trading sessions a day, at least a few percent of the revenue per trading session..


If you want to take a few percent without the fee!!!!!!


If you approach it that way, it breaks down quickly. 


I've collapsed like that dozens of times. 


Relax, relax your greed, and leave it to the flow. 


It's not about me achieving today's goal 


I have to get on while looking at the flow of the wind, the flow of the waves. 


It's up to the mayor of the day to decide whether to go close or far


It's not up to me. 


Like a fisherman fishing, like praying to the Dragon King for the day's fishing clothes


I guess that's it for today.. And you should be able to keep calm. 





I'm not good either. 


Excited, angry and disappointed. 


These stories are my advice. 


Let's go with a relaxed mind. 


You don't have to do trading for a day or two 


Just like exercising and eating, you have to melt into your life steadily. 


You don't have to push your shoulders like that.

댓글