Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231113 - No Failure If Hope Remains

 If there is hope, there is no failure

I don't want to say I was young, but...

It is my motto since I was in high school


It's true that you were young when you think about it's true

Looking back on my life, I was full of failures

I couldn't go to the university I wanted to go to, so I did my best, but I didn't reach my goal 

I haven't decided what I want to say

Even then, I wanted to say something

I wanted to express myself

I wanted to say what I thought and talk to someone else with it

So my dream was to be a movie director


I went to work after graduating from a university that I went to as the next best option

It was a company that was growing at an incredible pace

You drive me at that rate of growth 

I wanted to grow up together

Companies that are more stable and have traditions also joined

It went to a start-up company with strong growth 

But when I went there, I didn't have no system 

I started my own business faster than I thought 

And it hasn't been long since I came out 

The company was split into several parts


It wasn't a decent start-up that I started

It was a small coffee shop in front of my school

What I imagined in my head 

I decided to work on a real estate project

It operated a studio and a share house as a small commercial house. 

The cafe and the share house were just me

He's growing fast and to move up to the next step 

It was not successful


There was nothing in life that could be called success

It wasn't a huge loss, but you didn't get what you were aiming for

There were careers that I would call failures 


It wasn't a very problematic life 

It was a life without much honor 


Every time, I don't hesitate

The next thing you said was

If there is hope, there is no failure

I write that phrase in my diary and look at it every day

I still have the strength to do something

I still have the imagination to explore new things

I can take on another challenge."


It wasn't such a bad life to be seen by others

But I've never tried to achieve what I wanted

As time went by, my confidence got worse. Let me talk about something else

It's a far cry from the previous context

We met in the back and we talked together 

Don't think it's unexpected and listen to it


After cleaning up the cafe house business

During the COVID-19 period, I lived as a housewife

But recently, I thought I should go back to work

I've done real estate work and a cafe

I bought a small commercial house again 

I opened a cafe on the first floor

If we get a tenant in the middle and we live up there

If you pay back the loan step by step, later on

I drew a picture that I could live a stable life while receiving a monthly rent

It was a very quiet and pretty neighborhood in the Seopangyo area

I got some real estate counseling 

I looked up the rent prices in the neighborhood

Look at the bank's interest on the loan 

I've tested everything to see what happens if I do it in earnest





It was a structure that could be operated after buying without overdoing it

I looked around the neighborhood with my wife

I thought about this and that together

Neither of us had a bad idea. 

It wasn't bad, it was good. 

The neighborhood is so pretty. Living in a house 

I can make a lot of memories with kids

There was nothing wrong with the additional revenue. 


Then, I suddenly thought of this

Is that really what I want?

That's how I live 

Is it really the lifestyle I want?

Like the game I play sometimes

If I could buy a house anywhere without a price limit

Would I have chosen this neighborhood? 


This is not the place I dream about

It was the best I could do at this point

And I was going to be satisfied with that

This is the best I can do

It's too much to do more than this

If you try too hard, things can go wrong and you can achieve everything

Rather than taking that risk

Among the Daehan that I can choose 

Isn't it better to choose the best?

I was stuck in that frame


As I said earlier, my life in the past

It wasn't that bad, it wasn't that good

This may have been the reason 

I always choose 

I chose the best option based on my present time 

It wasn't bad 

It's the best thing I can choose 

But it wasn't very good either 

I didn't go after what I dreamed of 

My imagination always stops with my imagination

The reality was complacent. 

I chose snacks, not challenges.

댓글