Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231111 - Downshift

 It has accelerated like crazy for the last three days or so. 


I increased the magnification to the end of 125 times and batted to about 1/100 of the total seed, making a 0.2% scalping. 


When I went in at the wrong timing, there were times when I got in the water twice and the batting increased a bit more


It took less than a minute when it was early, and sometimes it took about 30 minutes to sell. 


It made nearly 30 buying and selling in one day. 


I think I've been trading almost all day, except for eating, making the kids come down to the house. 


After finishing the day like that, there was an increase in seed money based on total amount by 5-10% a day. 


If only I could keep doing this.. It's going to be amazing. 


Yesterday, I woke up in the morning and started with a headache. 


Most of them are in good condition when they wake up, but it was clear that they were physically overburdened. 



It felt like it couldn't last like this.


While playing baseball, even though he was originally a home run hitter, there are times when he has to bunt according to the team's situation. 


Even if I'm out, I'll have to send a runner who's already advanced. 


I don't think I can use this as the main weapon, even if I use this kind of scalping very occasionally in that case. 





I lowered my gear again yesterday. 


We decided to slow down and reduce the number of sales. 


But a strategy that splits a lot of seed money that we've used recently and only aims to increase the total amount over a single win rate 


I don't think it's bad. I'm going to keep trying. 


I'm not changing the strategy, I'm putting the gears at low speed


I'll try to advance slowly. 


The magnification is lowered by 20 times, and the batting amount is maintained at 5% to 10% of the seed


The number of sales per day should be reduced to 3-5 times. 


Recently, the sale was based on a 1-minute mark, but now it is changed to a 5-minute mark or a 15-minute mark. 


It responds only to the signal that comes out at that time and catches the buying and selling. 


Whether this intensity makes you feel more comfortable and doesn't strain your body,


I'll test again to see if it's a sustainable plan. 




Everyone, good luck! Fighting

댓글