Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231105 - Thoughts From Hearing Hedge Fund Fever Understanding

 I listened to Sampro TV a lot

I expanded my thoughts and studied a lot while listening to the opinions of experts in various fields.

But I don't watch such broadcasts these days.

And I don't watch reading shows of famous traders on YouTube.

(For more information, ask me to join a paid lecture or something.)

It's not that I don't watch their information because I think it's useless,

It's definitely good information,

They're better than me

You can learn a lot.


but

As long as you're determined to stick to the current trading method

All of that additional information

To me, it's not data, it's just noise.

I decided to collect and sell at the signal I saw.

They may be right

I can't act on my principles if I hear all this and that.

It really becomes something that's neither porridge nor rice.

Even if everyone likes rice,

What I need could be dead.

So I'm deliberately trying not to listen to market expectations or anything.


The flow of the industry as a whole

To enhance understanding of new technologies

And my favorite segment is

It's a segment called Book Understanding.

Nam Gung-min's columnist interprets the book very deliciously.

I always watch this segment.


The book introduced this time is called Hedge Fund Fever.

It's an old book that's out of print,

I introduced it in this corner before, and the price of used books soared

It is said that it has been re-released.

So it is said that they will have a chance to introduce it one more time.


This book summarizes the history of legendary hedge funds.

The characters in here

Whether it's positive or negative

It has had enough impact to change the financial system

They are the ones who advanced the market.

I don't know if they were better than others

It must have been other people.

It's something that the financial sector didn't do

They are people who have come up with new techniques, tried and succeeded.


If you're a hedge fund unit, at least a few trillion won

It will move hundreds of trillions of money.

It's different from a personal trader

They're another level of people,

Everyone thinks that there's a glass ceiling

Through that environment

It catches people in the back of their heads that there is nothing new.


That's how every sector of the world has actually been.

Someone challenges the impossible

The challenge succeeds and a new world opens up.

After you break through what you thought was a wall

After that, a new world unfolds.


Fast followers may be able to indulge the new world more safely.

There was no sacrifice to break through that wall

Thanks to this, he may become the king of the new world with his remaining physical strength and resources.

The challenger who opened the new world

It may fall apart.

Hedge funds that opened up most of the new world are also out of date.


I also think a lot that I should make mine, not others' ones.

Keep challenging and challenging.

Not to make history and open up a new world.

Because I don't think other people's techniques are the right clothes for me.

It's too tight or loose

I can feel the inconvenience.

I don't think it's a short-term situation

Like you're eating, sleeping, and exercising

I think it's something you have to take consistently in your life.

This life of wearing other people's clothes

Can we continue on a steady basis?

Should I just adjust?

But you have to fix your clothes and fit me

I can't fit my body into clothes that don't fit, can I?

Get Procrustes's bed

What I torture myself is

Isn't that really stupid??


So I keep making new challenges.

To find clothes that fit me.

Listening to the hedge fund battle

It is absurd to equate them with me,

Maybe they should turn the world upside down too!!

I'm opening a new world!!!

I didn't have such a huge dream

In an effort to improve one's work little by little

Maybe he saw something?

The tipping point that I found while doing it

Maybe it showed enough impact to tear down the wall?

That's what I thought.


And I also dream of a bigger dream.

I'm going to find my own best trading technique

One day, this attempt was made,

Wouldn't it be something that didn't exist in the world?

I didn't mean to do something great

Today is better than yesterday

Tomorrow is better than today

By taking one step of the mm unit

I thought I couldn't overcome it one day

Wouldn't that line be crossed without my knowledge?

That's what I thought.


About 10 years ago

There was a time when I was so into writing down something cool on Facebook.

I'll look at famous quotes

I think about the world

I wrote down the sentences that went through my head on Facebook.

Some of you can relate to it

Some laughed at me, asking if I had an 8th grade illness.

At the time, I gave in to the ridicule and folded Facebook.

And I didn't write any more of those.

But out of the hundreds of sentences I wrote back then

Some are still in my mind.

It's a sentence I wrote, but I liked it.


[You can't put the ocean in the bathtub]. Big ideas don't come from small people.

It's not a coincidence that you have a big dream


No matter what others say,

It doesn't matter if you laugh at me for being crazy.

The way I show myself is

It's the future me pulling at me.

It is to bring it to where it should be.

Trust the dream in me.

Don't laugh at your own dreams.

Even if you don't trust anyone

I have to believe in myself.

There is no need to shake.

The future is all completed anyway

What needs to happen is supposed to happen.


I'm going to find the right trading technique for me

It will reach my goal.

I don't know if I can draw a line on the history of the world,

I bring my history step by step into reality.

Don't worry about anything

Go like the horn of a muso.




댓글