Baekje Mother's Taste Rice Noodles Kimchi Taste

 If you go to a large supermarket, you sometimes don't know the brand, 


There are specific product names written, but there are things like that where you don't know exactly what to call them.


To be honest, I don't buy because I don't care about such things.


But it seems that people's tastes are very diverse. 


It's not a common flavor, like Nongshim Ottogi that you eat all the time


Some people wonder what it tastes like when they see these new things.


These products are not particularly cheap either. 


It would be difficult to make it so cheap because mass production is impossible. 


One of my acquaintances has that kind of taste, 


Sometimes I buy these things and give them to me. 


Thanks to this, you will have an experience that you would never have eaten if you were the way you were. 




I have a raw blog that I post most of my daily life,


I don't think anyone will be able to search and come in if I post this content,


Since you ate it, let's leave a comment on how you tasted it and how it was.








Korean cosmetics have been upgraded since about 10 years ago.


Before that, if you buy a product that's not a reliable brand 


The smell was also strange, sticky, and often messy. 


But at some point, on Instagram or Olive Young


Even if you buy a unique brand of cosmetics that you've never seen before


The quality was good to some extent. 


When I went on a trip to Japan before,


It was the feeling I got when I bought cosmetics at a place like Don Quixote.


I thought that Japan is really good at making this and that.


These days, Korea seems to have become like Japan in the past.


Perhaps it is possible because companies like Kolmar Korea do OEMs through simple collaboration.


Only the package and marketing are carried out by the brand company


Production is only made according to recipes by reliable outsourcing companies


The minimum basic quality is guaranteed.






I'm not sure if it's a similar distribution channel for food.


However, the feeling I got after eating rice noodles today is similar to the feeling I got from the cosmetics industry.


This unprecedented rice noodle is delicious.


It's pretty good... 


If you eat food from a brand that you don't know for about 10 years


It's... It's not even good... That's what I thought a lot


Try this and align it... It's not bad.. It's delicious..


It's no different from a noodle series from a large company's products??


Or is this a subcontractor that does OEMs to large companies now???


The quality was so good that I thought about it. 


Now, it seems that Korea has become a world where you can trust and eat everything.


People who are hesitant to buy noodles like this, or are thinking about whether to eat it or not when they received it.


It's not bad. It's okay. It's delicious I won't bite you. Don't worry.

댓글