ArtToy - What's my favorite character?

 What Art Toy should I make?

While I was thinking about it, 

If I can be a character loved by people... 


Then which character do I like the most?

Why did I like the character?

What am I focusing on? 


I thought about these things. 

Of course, there are people who don't think like this, but just intuitively attractive

When you like people, rather than like them for a reason,

There are times when it melts into that person's charm over time.


If you want to satisfy that, you have to expose yourself more frequently

You should be able to contact people often.

Characters that are commonly found in commercials or everyday items

I think it's familiar and it can make you feel lovely beyond that familiarity


It would be great if there was a way to target such a part.




Once I think about it in my way of thinking, I think there was a reason to like something.

There are a lot of times when you like it for a while and some things you've liked for a long time

When I was young, I liked the character Mulder, played by David Duchovny in the American drama X-Files.

He has a good sense of humor, he walks, and opportunities aren't that hard

persistently track down information about aliens one wants to know


And I was moved a lot when I saw Rupee in the cartoon One Piece

I bought toys and figures at home, and I think I liked them quite a lot

If I had to pick my favorite character even now, I think I would pick one-piece rupees. 


There are many things that other characters like,

I'm a huge fan of you I don't think there's a character that I liked enough to say, "I like you so much." 


Why did I like Mulder and Rupee?

What do they have in common?


Both are typical external and internal styles. 

It doesn't seem very strong, but his news never bends. 

I keep what I have to protect in exchange for my life. 

They rush toward their goals with persistent persistence. 

Time doesn't cloud the mind. 

Always moving forward toward what you believe is right. 


I think I thought I wanted to be that kind of person.

My role model, my view of life 

I think I liked the character with those things in it. 

It was almost like projecting myself in the character.

He is not always fair and nice. 

But if you have infinity and goals, and if you have definitions in your mind

I risk my life to protect it. 


That looked so cool. 





People who become big fans beyond what others like

Maybe he found something in that character that he wanted to be?

So, cheering for the character, hoping that he'll be like that

Maybe he's rooting for himself?

Maybe the reason why people fall in love with characters is that they want to talk to themselves after all?


If I were to make Art Toy

It doesn't just end with decorations that make the house pretty

Like a cross that you look at when you pray

Like a statue that throws a coin and makes a wish

You can talk to yourself

I wish I could make that kind of existence.

When someone projects their own dreams and future

I want to make something where I cheer and get comfort. 



What do people want to see in themselves?

What do we wish to be?

What are the common aspirations in our hearts?

댓글