ArtToy Planning - Expanded Word Concept [Money] 2

 The conclusion that I used all of my understanding is 


[Money = energy]. 


If you want to hear more about what you're making, please refer to the previous post


https://cafeplanet.tistory.com/entry/%EC%95%84%ED%8A%B8%ED%86%A0%EC%9D%B4-%EA%B8%B0%ED%9A%8D-%EB%8B%A8%EC%96%B4-%EA%B0%9C%EB%85%90-%ED%99%95%EC%9E%A5-%EB%8F%88


Everything is energy. 


The amount of energy invested determines whether or not the object can be made. 


Technological materials to make the object are also products of energy input at the previous level. 


All of our knowledge, systems, and objects are the products of condensing energy. 






But energy is constrained by time and space. 


It has physical limitations in movement. 


But by inventing the concept of [money] 


It becomes possible to use even the energy of the human past and the energy of the future. 


By paying that money, you can use a lot of energy, including labor. 


Energy has no will. 


I don't make a judgment. 


Don't let it flow to evil people 


Or money should go to someone who likes demons and does anything beyond moral standards


I don't judge that. 


Like water, it just follows the laws of physics. 


Like water that flows where gravity is supposed to flow


Money is a concept that we imagined 


It uses the infrastructure that the world has created to move around


He always follows the rules and moves in them. 




To get money is to get energy. 


To have everything I want 


You want to have money to get that power,


There is no fool who piles up a pile of paper and is just satisfied with it. 






[Money is a tool to overcome space-time constraints by replacing energy] 


 When we start to have this perception, many things in our lives change. 


Politicians who decide on policies to allocate money


Even workers who want to make money


The capitalists who have money and want to use it


This isn't the last step 


In the end, it's meaningful when it's used again as energy


If I know that I have to think first about which direction to project energy


The way you deal with it


And at the stage of trying to get it


How am I supposed to live? The answer to the fundamental question is different. 




While we are alive to what and what life we are


Want to project energy?


Life, and what does my being want to do?


Not a fake story I made up consciously,


It's not a myth that's good for other people


I really want what my body wants and what my heart wants 


What is the way my existence wants to go?


How do you make money and how do you spend it. 


It touches on what I live and what I become. 




after all these years 


Technology has changed


When people's perception changes


Money changes faces. 


All those money with lots of faces


It's a system that we created


After all, it is a virtual communication network that is moving energy.




댓글