ArtToy - Let's find out who makes 3D figures!!

 I had an ambitious plan to bring webtoons and art toys together,


He realized that he was not very good at painting,


I'm looking for another way. 


I'll make a figure first and take a picture based on it


I'm thinking about making a webtoon through photo correction. 


Do you think photo editing is easy? Don't you think the world is too easy?? I don't know if you'll do it


There's nothing like it in the world, 


But if you don't do anything and think about it, you're staying there as nothing, right?


The thoughts that come to my mind are put into practice one by one, and when I try and bump into each other 


Wouldn't you learn improvements there and one day take a step forward in success??


If you think of it, research it, find out and prepare it!!!!




So I'm going to open the actual mold and look into the price and things like that to make the art toy first. 


These days, there are companies that make their own products using 3D printers,


Or we're going to do some research on things that can be produced in larger quantities. 


And on YouTube, there are some golden-handed YouTubers who make their own figures. 


If we ask these people, we can't figure out how the cost is possible.. I'm going to ask about that. 


It would be great to meet an artist who can work with us as an art team if we agree


I imagine that I'm full of dreams. 






Once there's a figure, I'll make a stage with it 


I'm going to take a picture like playing a puppet show on it. 


And through photo editing, I'm going to make it look like a picture


I'm going to draw a facial expression on top and work on it like that. 


I think I can do better than drawing one by one. 


My childhood dream was to be a film director, 


Casting your own Art Toys as actors and making your own movies!!!!


I'm excited like a child. 


I think I will have a very pleasant hobby. 


And even if you can't make it, you can add some extra work on the existing figures


I made a simple sample and filmed it,


I should consider stabilizing webtoons to some extent and producing them.


I should also look into how much of the existing figures can be expressed to my liking due to Son Bom. 




If you want to post it every day after day, 


Think about the writing, and new ideas come out of that worry. 


You get the strength to take each step forward. 


As I write about Art Toys every day like a diary


In the process of writing this article, my thoughts are organized, and this turns my back on me. 




Why don't you post the troubles that arise in the process of working like this to other creators on your blog? 


I dare recommend it. 


If there are fans later on, I'll look at these traces


I realized that the artist made this work through these thoughts


You may leave a good footprint to understand the writer more.




댓글